General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,601 through 12,615 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

jrsully24

Diane – my son is the same way! lol!

AliL
    Participant

Congrats nikkiandfred! Thats awesome news!!! =) Congrats to all the BFPs! Such a fun time being pregnant! =)

jrsully24

hello! Just popping in to see who else got lucky this month:) How is it going?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Cocoloco~~ I agree with the two ladies below me, what if you were to keep trying but didn’t announce it for a couple of months. That way you could get passed the scary first 3 months and spare your sisters feelings while still attending to yours and hubbys desire for another baby.

DiandClover

babysofiad – wow! If you’re not pregnant, you sure have the symptoms – lol

T

Congrats tmcheese33!!!!!!!

RaychelDavey

exactly lol, i dont know how its so easy for some women to get pregnant and so hard for others. and i hate going to the doctors because they seem to just send me in circles. ive had an ultra sound of my uterus done twice, an HSG test, TONS of blood work and all this stuff. My husband had done 4 almost 5 sperm tests and then they tried telling me i am PCOS and another doctor told me i definitly am not. lol its so frustrating

Emma31

@lains – lol! I know the feeling! Last time we were trying I spent a fortune!

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

YES! I did! finally!

the5ncs
    Participant

soo im due to start af in 2 days….this marks 8 months of ttc #2,…im not sure what to think..oh well. my son is a little busy body so im glad it hasn’t happened yet i guess but i want another lil one. my son is 17 months old. well gl to everyone else! baby dust!

got a faint line on my OPK last night, already BD’ing…fingers crossed ladies xxxx hope you are all well xxxx

sherry49

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii alex.aarons.mom – so many things butas you knowBABIES change everything. I had a 28day cycle for 2 decades. And recent years it went 25-26. last month is was 24 and this month I am on cd35 and had abeta blood test yesterday . Give yourself a little time. The days not over yet, a day late is nothing in light of your present situation……………… HUGS. I know it’s frustrating.

LilMrsK

Yes, depo is a shot given every 3 months. I don’t think you have a period while on it either. (My sister uses this bc)

ca21-I was given 7000 units hcg- my RE said it would be totally gone in 7 days….so your hcg shot is defo gone!

402nikkib
    Participant

thanks Diane & Cherry…I will try to wait until Thursday…but its really hard…especially when I have a digi HPT waiting to be used…I will def try to hold off until then…

Cherry: ever had the WCM b4 AF came??? I never had that b4…about to google it… = 0 )

Viewing 15 posts - 12,601 through 12,615 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.