General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 126,211 through 126,225 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

damnknat – Its been so long I just dont remember. I hope it stops soon for you! Well ladies I took a digi and an IC with the same urine and I got a smiley face on the digi and the IC is just about pos if not pos. I just cant tell. Can you ladies take a look and let me know what you think.

cpalmer

yeah big time but that can change in a matter of days…its 32 degrees here today 39 humidex…its so gross not a breeze in sight!!!
    check it out…. http://live.haligonia.ca/halifax-ns/news-headlines/2666-hurricane-bill-headed-towards-nova-scotia.html

Carmen27

Nope she hasn’t left – very light today *so holding thumbs* i usually ovulate around the 3rd/4th of each month. i still have to wait 2cycles before i start ttc  per my doctors instruction – so good luck to u and i hope u catch a very sticky bean @taylor

southstar

TBT: what dose did you do? Clomid does the same thing to me!!! grrr

brandyleigh
    Participant

Thanks Kris I had four days of possitive when i got pregnant last time but never six days and they just seem to ve getting darker the past couple days last time this happend they stayed the same then gradually wetn lighter i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens in a week. It would be nice if it was followed by a bfp like last time only this time i need it to stay and not leave me.

cpalmer

no one else is on soy…eeyore is tho i think k

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

hi ladies,how are we all ?? Well Cd4 for me today & Af has LEFT THE BUILDING, YAYAY !! Today is mine & Steven’s 4 year engagement anniversary, so it’s safe to say we’ll be kicking off this cycle’s bd’ing tonight ! : D

luvababe
    Participant

bye girl have a buena noche!!!!! xoxo

brandyleigh
    Participant

Lol you gotta love it when that’s the last thing you here before they leave my dh says that to I always laugh I myself

DiandClover

I had a 10 day luteal phase, but got it up to 12 – 13 with vitex. My problem this cycle is I don’t think I ovulated, so I want to try Soy Isoflavones when AF does decide to return! lol

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Ok ladies, im in the best mood EVER. I just did my 2nd Opk test this morning & it’s most definately a +++++++ … We b’d early this morning & planning on doing the same tonight,tomorrow & the day after. Really hoping i catch that EGG !!!!! Wish me luck girls 😉

luvababe
    Participant

last.one.for.me——-thanks 4 the info hun..

jenica

Yes I’m testing my whole body – saliva, urine and cm. I guess the cm is really probably the only one that matters. I’ll be taking 1000mg of calcium, 400mg of Magnesium and 8400mg of cranberry and 1000mg of Vit. C….How about you?

TTCbby1

Lastnight was my last night taking soy- yay let the baby making begin! HA!

amys89
    Participant

arghhh end of cd11 and af is still well and truly here, not even showing signs of going away 🙁 surely this can’t be normal ive never had her here for so long before usually 4-5 days max 🙁 anyone had a period this long before? congrats to any BFPs i may have missed.

Viewing 15 posts - 126,211 through 126,225 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.