General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 126,856 through 126,870 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

alohamom3
    Participant

Welcome mommymonsters were you testing from the 27 to the 1st. I need to know that before I can help 😉

sweetie2320

5 dpo….. i wil not test…. i wil not test…. i will not test….. if i say that enough maybe i wont test….I JUST WANT TO KNOW. If im not fine but then i want to start up and order some more things to help and living in canada shipp ing takes forever! …. feeling defeated before i even have a chance to know if i am….

MetalMommy

Question, You LP should usually be consistent right? My normal cycle days are 33+ days and usually on the dot on day 14 of my LP my AF comes. Today is day 30 and i am 14 DPO and nothing. The spotting never came back from yesterday.. What is up? I think i should wait an additional 3 days before i suspect anything but i thought FOR SURE AF would be here early bc of my ovulation day. Could i ovulated later than i thought? My ‘O’ days since being on Vitex have always been very obvious, so i dont think it could have been later… IDK.. What do you ladies think?

MY SON IS WALKING!!!!!! GRAYSON TOOK 11 STEPS JUST NOW!!!! FINALLY-HE HAS BEEN CRUSING FOR 4 MONTHS NOW-BUT NEVER LET GO-THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT! I CAN FORGT ABOUT TTC FOR THE MOMENT!! WAY TO GO GRAY!MOMMA IS SO VERY PROUD BUDDY XXX

juliannaz

alohamom – so sorry you are feeling down right now, but it’s not over yet for this month right? I hope you’ll get your bfp real soon! hang in there 🙂 *huggs*

07babe
    Participant

hey ladies! Man i didnt have my daughter last night she was staying the night at her grandparents and i got to sleep in!! til 11:30 that felt great specially since i am always so tired these days 🙂 hop everyone has a good weekend

dmmarinewife

Megz I’ve been ttc since sept 2011, a pos in jan 2012, mc in feb 2012. Then took a break from June to dec 2013 so technically this starts my clock over? I know a few ladies a few years back said they were able to get a pos after bd with hubs and inserting ‘soft cups’… Just throwing it out there….

dee212

Hi Ladies, how was everyones wkend? Congrats to Vodka on her BFP yay!!! More to come I am sure.Been to the GPs and I was told to take a hpt-it was negative. Good thing is the spotting is less now. But my question is,will the prolonged spotting have an effect on my normal cycle?

sherbaby

Cd1 for me! Gerrrr!!! But was kinda expecting it….

Good Luck Wends123 🙂 wish I was testing with you but Im trying to get rid of AF at the minute lol cant wait to start tesing again!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I have a question…HELP!!! I have fibroids and my cycle has been going on since December 23rd. I know I can still try to get pregnant but my question is would I still follow the ovulation calendar with the days showing that I would be ovulating?

Loopylou27

damkat dont you do your temp? at least then u can pinpoint o i usually o the day i get pos opk or day but i like to confirm it with temps

meggz

I’m 6-9dpo and dying over this TWW!!! For some reason I feel like this is a good month! Baby dust to all!!!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Lisa, I tested today 8dpo and BFN. I’m gonna wait until at least 12dpo. I was still getting negatives at 13 with my son.

Anonymous

dmmarinewife : I cant get mine to show in a pic and its not quite pink enough so hopefully it will be darker this afternoon or tomorrow morning and it will be a for sure BFP sooooo exciting 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 126,856 through 126,870 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.