General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 127,756 through 127,770 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Redhead

My appt w/ the fertility doc went awesome! My gyn made it seem as though it was definitely my egg quality. Well this doc doesn’t think so. He thinks my luteal phase (sp?) may be too short, which is causing the brown blood during AF. I have 2 blood tests coming up w/in the next 2 weeks, and xray to check for a blockage in my uterus right before xmas, and then we will see what to do from there! He thinks I may just need a little help w/ meds, but I should be fine and prego in no time:) I feel SO much better!

excitedmummy

a line luvable??? exciting!! i hate 2ww…arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhh it semms sooo loooooooong to wait……….!!! lol day 6dpo for me…

amys89
    Participant

sounds good mommyto2girlies!! fingers crossed for you ๐Ÿ™‚

A luteal phase defect is a luteal phase below 10 days. This cannot sustain a pregnancy. This is because the uterine lining begins to break down, bringing on the menstrual bleeding and causing an early miscarriage. The number one reason for a luteal phase defect is low progesterone. A doctor can do a progesterone test 7 days past ovulation to determine exactly how deficient a woman with a luteal phase defect is. From that point there are several ways of correcting it..

krissieh

congrats sonic!!!!!! hopefully the line get stronger when you test again ๐Ÿ™‚ kristy thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ and i so understand cos dh missed the important days this cycle (or so i thought!!) and he said ‘whats the big deal? cant we just catch the egg in two weeks?’ no you nimrod another month!!!!!!!!!! jeez sometimes i love him to death and sometimes i want to slap his face with a bag of oranges ๐Ÿ™‚

fabulous…haaha tell me about it…only 4dpo right now

vonne0311

praying my husb said the same thing. lets just wing it he says and see if and or when your cycle will start. that just isnt good enough for me either.

B3thy
    Participant

hello fairbanksbaby1

Amy, my mom did once and they gave her a shot of hormones to stop it and it never happened again. She was probably about 38 when it happened? It was a long time ago and I only remember because she was going through it at the same time I got my first and heard her talking to her girlfriend about it and I was horrified that it could happen! LOL! It had something to do with hormones, though, and it was no big deal (or so she reassured me.). Mind you, I was 12 then and am 29 now so that was just from a long ago memory that has been stuck in my brain and could have ‘warped’ a little in the past 17 years.

Cherryb0m

duffy my dr said the same thing…

mummymeme

The tears are falling down my face as i write this,i have been using cheap hpt and there has been a faint line over last few days – advice fromu girls was to try a frer – which i have just done, and there it is- 2 pink lines BFP wahoooo- i am in shock – 13 months of waiting – see pic on my blog. Also just wanted to say a big thankyou to all of u for ur kind words, advice and support -Baby dust to all xxx

DiandClover

Wow Eeyore, someone suggested you’re a ‘depressed person?’ That is a harsh judgment to make. TTC has a very high emotional cost and it can get depressing, but that does not make you a ‘depressed person.’ I wrote a while back that you sometimes hit rock bottom when it comes to TTC, and you have to really search to find the joy in things again. I hit a major low several months back, but I did find it in myself (thanks to my family, friends, and you guys ๐Ÿ™‚ to come back with new positivity. I really had to turn off the thought that BFN = failure by turning to the certainty that I would get a healthy BFP in the not too distant future.

RachelE1201

Thank you I hope so too! I looked it up online right now and it said implantation usually happens 9 dPO which is where I am to the date lol it said I can test at 10 DPO so I think i’llo try tomorrow and again on the 11th and 12th lol. I really really wanted to give my husband a baby outfit for christams. ๐Ÿ™‚

cpalmer

hehe yay nunu thats great ๐Ÿ™‚ not the sore part of course haha i wish hubby would buy me a wii fit :/

vonne0311

I’m still hoping that maybe I ovulate this week. from the bleeding I had last week. or is it too soon to ovulate this week. my calendar said today based off the withdrawal bleeding. Also tomorrow is day 7 of the provera which mean I should get a cycle next week but if I bd tonight thru Saturday would I ovulate from the provera

Viewing 15 posts - 127,756 through 127,770 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.