General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,766 through 12,780 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

lilpigz

Praying4num2 – The test line has to be as dark or darker then the control line for it to be a positive, which would indicate Ovulation within 12-36 hours….damnkat -FX AF is on a LOOOOOONG vacation:-) When are you due for her to hopefully not arrive,lol?….MeganAshley -Ahh, you’re poas addicted and now an addict like the rest of us♥

slh1980

sidenote: we’ve been ‘trying, but not trying’ since January…aka, going without any protection and not avoiding ovulation. Still, I haven’t gone the extra measure…like propping my knees to my chin for 30 minutes after bd. I did that with both of the babes I have now…obviously it worked! 🙂 I’m starting that this month!

gould4494

Ur so very welcome turtlefur! I am soo happy to see u get ur bfp! U have been one of the most helpful ladies in this forum and I hope u still visit us ttcers and save an extra spot for me on the train for the end of the month if not then tell the conductor to grab me the begining of next month af due again 7/1

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Diane – HEY ME TOO!!! well more like 3-4 baskets of laundry! lol! I am also right in the middle of packing. We are moving back to salt lake for a couple months to save a little more money before our big move to CALIFORNIA! YAY! 🙂

My DH broke his foot, poor guy has been limping around for the last 2 days not knowing. He went to the ER this morning and they confirmed it was broken. My man is so accident prone, last month he tore some ligaments in the same foot. He’s gonna be a broken old man someday if he’s not more careful.

tiffyy

spunky, i’ve been dealing w/ morning sickness nd all those good stuff and everyone tells me it’ll get betta. i dun see it soon enuff lol,waiting to hear baby heartbeat to kick some preg happiness in me

JenninSoCal

dardar.. i should have read before i posted! sorry to hear about your BFN at 11dpo… but it’s still early! maybe i’ll hold off on testing.. hate wasting a test.. =/

cpalmer

yeah thats true, so cute! hehe

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

AMANDA – I barely even tore with my second! It was AMAZING! LOL! 🙂 I hope you don’t have to get cut again…..I KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS!! 🙁

ingodstime

Thanks pink-stork … right now I’ve got a horrible headache and I just wanna get through with my paperwork for school so I can get to bed so I can get up and start this wk tomorrow… I’m charge nurse at the nursing home this wk two more wks after this one.

slh1980

LaChica, I read somewhere that sometimes when women want to be pregnant enough, they can stress their bodies into an early period. 🙁 Stinks, huh.

Arctic, nope it’s not wrong. Have you had any babies before? With my son I had an epidural, even though I’d wanted to go natural. But I’d had contractions for two full days (every 7 minutes) prior to actually going into ‘active’ labor. With my daughter, same two day thing but I had midwives delivering and supposedly they couldn’t get the anesthesiologist down to my floor quick enough so I went without. After they told me that, it was still several hours at least before DD came! They gave me some butt shot which didn’t do anything that I could tell so I still say I delivered her naturally. It was super tough but I honestly feel very proud of it. 🙂 It’s a worthy aspiration, as long as you keep in mind that if you really need meds, take them.

Bumkin

Hey Ladies!.. Listening to my body n I’m guessing I O’ed yesterday. We have been BDing since AF left so hopefully those little guys are making their way… Only time will tell. I’m glad my ttw is now because I will be moving this weekend so I will not have to focused on Whats going on…. I’m wishing the best to those who have bfp’s!! Hopeful that I will join you soon!

mjharbinson

too bad i’m at work, no such option

A2D
    Participant

POAS Party update; I am 10DPO (early I know!) and got a BFN, however, woke up with a dry mouth, night sweat and massive headache this morning (which is not going away and I am too scared to take anything for it). I have also been sick 3x so far today and are unable to keep anything, even water, down! EWCM and keep yawning too. Feel sick and soooooooo confused.com

Viewing 15 posts - 12,766 through 12,780 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.