General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 128,101 through 128,115 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

babydoll76

congrats irish…i was hoping you got that BFP…

RyanNeveMum

@ Smashley fingers crossed for you hun. Hope you get a sticky one this time.

babydoll76

crazy-lets just go with the 3rd one, but then again we all are at some point on the ttc road…

cpalmer

lol nunu….hey if they work i dont care how much they cost! haha

Ducky27

Thanks for the suggestions I do appreciate them :)Who knows what it is, the body does unexplicable things sometimes!! Earliest I can test is Friday…going to try really hard to hold out til AF is late (due Nov 9th).

DiandClover

Hey all! Good morning, noon or night, wherever you are! Gill – if you likely O’d on CD 18, then CD 19 would be 1 DPO (you start your count the day past your ovulation day) so with today being your CD 23 you are 5 DPO. lol – of course the very month you decide you don’t need to concentrate on getting a BFP may just end up with one! That’ll give baby a fantastic start on wonderful Greek food at least 😉

ryders ,marie…we still have a chance!!!!!!! I think I’m going to wait and test in a week if still no AF

Bri

swimmerbelly – I never used a OPK. I just got pregnant in the first month. How we did it was we did it. HAHA! After my period stopped I had sex every other day until I know I ovulated and then did it once more after that. It worked out that I had sex three days before ovulation, the day before and the day after. Sperm ‘can’ last up to five days inside you. If you have sex every other day then you have fresh sperm waiting for the egg to be released. Good Luck!

ZoeHow

I just posted a new blog on my profile about clomid in case anyone wants to take a look at it. Any advice would be appreciated.

AmberluvsJim
    Participant

semi-sweet-I am in the tww and I also feel confident this month! Good luck to you!

DiandClover

Kayla, now THAT is one detailed ‘pregnancy’ dream!! Thanks for sharing, it made me laugh! I have had similar crazy dreams, like the time a humpback whale jumped out of the ocean to tell me I was pregnant!

thebigtomato

diane – I’m guessing your LMP wasn’t really a period given the timing of your bfp, but all we can do is wait and see!

RES

weegee- I have to get DH motivated again, as I am on CD7 ,lol

Duffy
    Participant

wow you girls have been busy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diane – thanks for your advice with Danah as i was wondering the same thing about keeping the little swimmers in there 🙂

bnlmusicfan2

Good point MOMMY 2MERAE! !:) cause here I got mail a list of stuff to take and stuff not to as well…

Viewing 15 posts - 128,101 through 128,115 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.