General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 128,281 through 128,295 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DonnaBlue

rachele1201 – Awwww good luck, try not to test xmas day thou because if its still BFN it might make you feel not so good. Id test until xmas eve then again boxing day. Good luck again, i know how you feel ive been there too.

nununoodle

I’ve been to sore to even set it up, LOL.

Kristy

Vonne I thought provera was to make you start a cycle so was made of the hormones after you O, which would mean that your body is building a lining which it will shed which means you aren’t able to O until after you shed that lining. I could be wrong though.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Eeyore just coz ur friends is pregnant doesn’t mean ur not keep positive. Ever since I started ttc so many people I know r pregnant including my brother gf and she’s taking it for granted 🙁 …. I hope I o and implant 🙂 lol baby dust for friday!

OMG OMG BFP! I took a digital test with FMU (9dpo) and it said ‘pregnant!’ OMG! I was so used to seeing ‘not pregnant’ that I did a double take! OMG! I will take another one later but YAY!

Hi All!! I’m 3DPO. I’ll be testing next week.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

dm – Im glad you are taking my advise….Good ahead with your sexy self! Break a leg…but not literally!

excitedmummy

hi all!! swimmers im soo sorry hugs to you 🙁

mfbrown

thanks ladies!

thebigtomato

tatooed – I wouldn’t worry about it. Remember Heather from Biggest Loser? She turned out to be pregnant and had lost 56 lbs right before she got pregnant and she and her baby were fine…

wintergirl79

Congrats on the bfp’s! Alicia, I have a colposcopy on Friday and I’m freaking a bit….was the procedure painful?

avenue
    Participant

im not sure, my cycle is anything from 28 to 35. My last one was 33

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Hey Girls – For everyone with profile information missing…this is a post from Laura in the polls section – Laura Ward (1.4 hours ago)
    Tech is aware of the problem that many of you are experiencing regarding profiles disappearing and missing information from your page. They are working on it now, though I do not have an expected time of completion. Thanks for the notice and please accept our apologies regarding any inconvenience. if you have questions or concerns, please contact me and I will do the best I can to assist.

Duffy
    Participant

lol my hubby is getting a bit more interested in how it all works…well really he has no choice lol I tell him what i learn. I even made him watch this http://www.webmd.com/baby/slideshow-conception

babybellybliss
    Participant

Sparky, I so sorry it has been so difficult for you, 6 years is a long time 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 128,281 through 128,295 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.