General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 128,356 through 128,370 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Nerdy

thanks little kisses. yea i can see clear sticky stuff when i wipe. I have cramps like im gettinng AF hopefully not

Cocoloco

praying – it could be implantation maybe?

two2love

Lc that looks sooo good ! i started making a lemon cheesecake then realised my blender and food processor are in storage doh!! so i will have to borrow MIL’s tommorrow…. im 80 kg i want to loose abour 15 kg ( cheese cake is for bbq on sat lol)

Amanda42986
    Participant

And good luck BabyKnight!! I am sure you caught the egg and everything will be just fine!!

DiandClover

Naw, as long as you are physically and mentally ready and able to provide for more kids, then why wait?? I started TTC when my son was 8 months old, and I got lots of flak for it. Sure it will be a hand full, but most moms with more than one child will be able to give you the pros and cons of close together vs. far apart in age…. whatever you decide is best for you! 🙂

Hopeful42

Af has arrived just on scheduled 🙁
    @ Terriann, we are off the train for this month but not giving up ….
    Baby dust for those who have yet to test!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

DANETTEPLUSBABY hahaha sounds like a distruco like my dd haha LC I was happy I had a rise even though it was .1 and yeh bfn SUCK! 🙁 SEANSMOM my df falls asleep on the couch at about 7 – 8 everynight, and he’s always in his shed or at his stupid brothers house I wish he wanted to be around me all the time lmao actually no I don’t he gets abit annoying 😛

Amanda42986
    Participant

Testing Monday. No AF. Brown/pink spotting for one day last week, approx 1 week past O and nothing since. Sore BB’s. I am so nervous to test!! Eeeek!

Cherryb0m

i really hope we dont have to do IVF, we would do IUI for sure if need be. i’m thinking we probably will have to in the end. with TTC elizabeth neither of us had any problems, now TTC#2 we both have problems 🙁 boo hoo!

Luv2teach

Thank you Amanda! How many tests do you use per cycle that is typical/average?

christilynn

I’m actually 28-guess i need to update that? I just wish we had started having babies sooner…but, Then i dont think we would have done the motorcycles, or the snow ski trips or even been in the position for me to stay home with my little boy.

Grace I’m so sorry. I’m praying for you!

Amy011
    Participant

OMG! I am SO excited!! You just make sure you get that BDing in girl! Both actually tk2 AND WyattsMommy!! I am hoping 50mg of clomid causes me to O! Get my bloods done on 9th to see if I O’d!!

Luv2teach

Can those that use the basal thermometers give me a quick rundown on how/when you use them? I’ve never charted before and would like to try it next cycle if no BFP this cycle. Thanks!

Amy011
    Participant

good luck!! Let us know what happens! *sticky baby dust*

Viewing 15 posts - 128,356 through 128,370 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.