General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 128,791 through 128,805 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

amandajwolfe
    Participant

duffy – no its not watery at all i think i might have got it mixed up. i have no idea then when im gonna O or if i already have lol

Damnkat

taylor- I’m sorry. FX your BFP is just around the corner!

DiandClover

Chas, I live in the community next to St. John’s – literally, Bill will pass over my house if it stays on track. I worry most about the storm surge. 8m rise in sea level! My parent’s RV is on the shore next to a river – they are there today, and I hope they move their RV away from where it is now!! My dad is one of the stubborn types who thinks it will never be as bad as they make it out to be.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hi ladies, Cd26 & 12 DPO for me today … Im testing early tomorrow morning ( Christmas Eve ) Not expecting a BFP, but i can only hope !! I’ll keep you all posted 🙂

TTCbby1

I know how you feel- I went through the same thing with my hubby a few weeks back when I started working out again.. he then wanted me to try running- and I thought I was going to DIE! LMAO! I stuck with it though and now I am getting used to it and it feels great now.. I feel so healthy and I am starting to slim down a bit which makes me feel even better of course 🙂

Praying4num2

Thanx for the advice ive bd the last 3 days but i guess a few more days wouldnt hurt 🙂 have a geat day ladies im off to work

left83

Eeyore (BIG HUG)…..maybe you and inkedskin will get ya’lls BFPs Friday….and anyone else who will be testing Friday. I’m going to test Friday, but I’m sure I’ll get a BFN. I don’t think I’ll ever get a BFP. Maybe I’m just one of those women who will never be able to have a baby.

vonne0311

congrats bcalove82!!!

Question – I know that I am probably going to have to wait and see but how do I guess on when my AF is going to show up I was on seasonique for 3 months and had my AF and O’ed now waiting on it. I got a positive OPK on day 21

Lisa

glazey18 – For two months in a row, I bled during my ovulation time. It wasn’t heavy bleeding, more like spotting. If your flow isn’t heavy, it could be ovulation bleeding.

excitedmummy

am 12dpo and bfn this morning..heres hoping its just to early to test.. anyone else due this weekend??

amw050383
    Participant

Hey ladies! CD 16 and still negative OPK 🙁 I have been a tad crampy on my left side though so I have my fingers and toes crossed I get my positive tomorrow!

betty

CD13.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

My period is officially late! I am trying not to test for a week. If its going to happen than it already has but I have to admit I am dying to know already!. We were only able to Bd the day after I o’d because of my husband works out of town. Which will be exactly two weeks ago from tomorrow. With every hour that passes I feel like the possibility goes up. If i can make it through tomorrow without af I feel like we have a good chance. Fingers crossed

DiandClover

Avenue: With a longer cycle of 33 days, it looks like you are around 4 W 2 D, so you’ll be 5 weeks in 5 days. It’s hard to pinpoint his stuff when you have a fluctuating cycle. Any idea on a likely ovulation date? I use http://www.due-date-calculator.com/ and amazingpregnancy.com to calculate due dates. Both are pretty accurate.

Viewing 15 posts - 128,791 through 128,805 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.