General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,871 through 12,885 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

thebigtomato

You’re not fussed. It makes me smile.

Damnkat

Mamachka- I’m so sorry for you and your DH. I’m sure you will be blessed with a baby at some point in the future even if it is through adoption. Take care xoxoxo

tina71

Well, I am about to turn 39 and we just wanted one more. If it doesnt happen, I am ok with it as I have been blessed with three beautful kids whom are all healthy and a wonderful husband, so we will see, i test in two days, but not expecting a BFP though

kiwimum2

Yeah – who’s still planning on testing on the 9th? I’m still gonna wait if there are a few others!!

Yeah they are the same kind that Diane uses if I am not mistaken. I know a lot of the ladies on here use them and some use a digital one to confirm. I got mine off of ebay.

Kristy

I just want this bleeding to stop and for everything to be okay… At what point do I know I’m miscarrying? When I go in a week and my numbers are low still? Or will the bleeding get heavy or what?

bean6667

Bryrony…..I am hopping for some ‘nappy news’ myself. I am 5dpo. Clara….i have no symptoms either and i’m just a day behind you! I need to find a hobby to do just whenever i am in the two week wait – time just seems to stop!! I’ve got a pile of ironing to do, but just cant be arsed today – if i dont fall soon i will have to think about going back to work!!

Madelmar17

Congrats Terrian & Vanessa!!!!

KatieNJohn

AF is due on the 20th. Tested today with FMU but i got a bfn. I will test again in a dew days but i dont think this is our month

azsmika
    Participant

mamaluvnjah-Wohooo!!! What a blessing! congratulations! I wish i had the same news. i will try to catch up so we can go through this together again! hey your due date is my hubby’s bday! lol

DiandClover

Astero – sorry to hear DD is sick, and that you are having a rough time with TTC right now ((hug)) Hang in there! Sometimes when things look their worst, you are rewarded with a BFP 🙂 Hoping yours is on the way SOON!

aak1117
    Participant

Hoping someone can help me. I’m expecting my period yesterday or today. I’ve gotten 4 faint positive pregnancy tests. 2 Answer Brand and 2 First Response. I just went and had a blood test and their results are negative. I had some brown staining but nothing else. Anyone ever heard of this happening? What are the chances I’m actually pregnant?

Cherryb0m

okay so……. just ordered up a bottle of fertile aid for me, the hubby and a bottle of fertile CM. dont know if it will help but i cant hurt i guess.

1medic2
    Participant

Well today was ovulation day and my hopes are still high…My husband made this month very easy hehehehe…At least that part was on my side this month 🙂 with the two year mark getting closer its hard to keep the hopes up

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Cd 35. No af, and bfn again.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,871 through 12,885 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.