General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,946 through 12,960 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

lilpigz

TanyaNFischer – Internet searches are the devil when it comes to self diagnosing anything,lol! Id be dead by now if I believed half the crap I came up with sometimes. Im sure you just irritated the cervix when you BD. It’s happened to me before, nothing serious…terriann20 -((hugs)) Im so sorry you are having such a time with TTC. I know the endless waiting and wondering is awful. I went through it for 8 yrs myself…katiejl- I also commented on your picture. It’s kind of eerie how we BOTH are experiencing the same exact situation, on the same EXACT dpo’s,lol. I took my pics down because I was so pissed I started getting bfn’s on 8dpo after the bfp on 7dpo. Wish I knew what is happeneing too?? I see your tests arent the same brand as mine, so it’s not like it is a bad lot/batch issue….myangel- The dollar store tests here are crap too,lol. I use Wondfo’s I bought online, never had an issue before, and the OPK’s are totally precise, so I dont know what’s up or why the hpt did what it did. Live and learn though:)….keshni – I dont know much about cervical position, and with my uterus being really tipped, mine isnt exactly textbook, HOWEVER, I remember the 1st thing I noticed right before I got my bfp with my son was that my cervix was really high. Normally after I O, it’s uncomfortable to bd because it’s so low. It stayed high almost my whole pregnancy….ttc4thbumpy- I saw what appears to be a line on your pic:) And the digi tests are not as sensitive as the others, don’t be discouraged by it’s result. Especially at only 10dpo…And for me, still getting what appers to be BFN’s now, although I have strained my eyeballs and twisted my neck so much from staring, I think I am seeing shadows and lines where there probably isnt,lol. I wish Monday would just get here already!

ria1224

Well Ladies, I am on CD2 and have had an actual spike in my BBT. CD1 it was 98.1, CD2 it was 98.4. Where is it normally on CD2 97.3 or 97.5 if it’s feeling rowdy. Full blown cycle though. Not the normal cramps, there are cramps, they are just different. Still in bed by 8:00 Any ideas.

4girlswantaboy
    Participant

I do know this it don’t feel like a/f is coming in four days , I would have mild cramps by now and a little break out on my face .STILL STILL HOPE .. Month one of trying feels like a year .

ok i take that back as i just went on my blog to update n everythin i wrote from then untill now has dissappeared?? wots up with this site its been playin up so much lately!

hazleyedmom

Congrats terriann! Hope to follow u soon. CD11 1DPO 🙂

Justine

men are soo….so many words i cant choose just one! i swear we just need them for breeding and thats it! ha ha.

NixSA

We have a show here called 3 talk. Finding it interesting. Makes me realise how strong our minds are and how it controls us. Like my latest is what if I don’t ovulate?? I’m doing opks and I’m so worried I never get my smiley!!! DS very tearful today. Feel sorry for him shame. DS playing computer games. My laptop charger just stopped working so now I’m lap*topless!!(Hee hee see what I did there). Its been weird having extra time because I’m always on it.

DiandClover

7 days until testing for me 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

Ok I wanted to upload a photo before posting here but it won’t let me 🙁 anyways I am 10 DPO today and I caved in and tested. A faint BFP! I can hardly believe it. AF is due on Monday so we will see what happens. Planning on testing again in a few days 🙂

loulou67
    Participant

Thank you baby786 good luck to you too :):) Hope you get ur BFP veryyyyy soon!!

7thbaby
    Participant

Firstpreggo, luvmykiddos, felishamarie, and 3wouldbe: let’s all hope each of you get bfp soon, but I bet at least one of you will this time around and the others will hopefully follow soon! I always try to use reverse psychology and convince myself that I am not pregnant, so when af shows I am prepared to be let down. Lilpigz: I hope your day comes soon for a bfp, as well as aloha! Hopefully we all will be in the weeklies near one another!

kerriann

No i o’d late so once i get a scan i’m sure my dates will change. In the uk though we don’t get a scan till 12 weeks. I could so not be patient i think i took my first tes about 8 days ago lol.

lilpigz

Ooh what did I miss?? Any bfp’s? I see some newbies, welcome♥…CD8 for me and AF finally left today. Ive been in my own world the past week or so and I felt I was too negative to come on here while AF was visiting,lol. Mad at AF, mad at myself, mad the damn sperm cant find the egg,mad at 10mo of bfn’s, just a whole pissy pity party for myself. Im good now though:) Onward we go…….!!! We got this ladies:)

DiandClover

Just keep up the BD marathin! I’d say you’ll O in the next 5 days or so.

NixSA

i see so many ppl mentioning miscarriages etc and it makes me so frightened!!!! i never knew they were so common!! i would hate to finally get my bfp only for it to end in heartache

Viewing 15 posts - 12,946 through 12,960 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.