General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 129,886 through 129,900 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

terriann20

Btw a high cervix is when u struggle to reach with fingers whilst squatting kinda ewww I know lol but that’s one of best ways to no if conceived without Poas xx

luvababe
    Participant

thank u duffy!!!!

MOMIIB

My progesterone wasn’t high enough, which I already knew so the dr bumped my clomid to 100mg. I start tomorrow, FX this is my month, as well as many of y’alls!

mfbrown

Quiet chat around here!

sim1

anyone else on cd17?:)

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Arctic I know how u feel about it taking forever! Haha I have a sore thoart again and today my nose is all congessted and have a headacke again I know im not sick, it hasn’t even been cold enough to get sick haha

Cocoloco

Ali – I am feeling exactly the same – CD13 (after coming off BC) and still faint faint second line on the ovulation test. I too am worrying I won’t even ovulate, but then before going on the pill I usually O’d on day 18ish, so still have plenty of time! Just BDing every other day for now, just in case! 🙂

babyhope2

Good luck with everything MidWest. I hope everything goes smooth for you. For our first we were lucky and fell first shot

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

so do you think we shoudl bd tonight or tomorrow to be sure or do you think there is enough little guys left in there form bd on cd 13 14 15 that it’ll be okay? lol.

DiandClover

They can nerdy, they will pick up the pregnancy hormone – but because the LH can linger all cycle long, an OPK with a line should always be backed up with a HPT to confirm pregnancy. I have a couple of OPK vs. HPT pics on my website: http://peestickcrazy.piczo.com/theopkvs.hptchallenge!?cr=1&cmpid=19&sref=L&linkvar=000044

AliL
    Participant

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Um 36.3 or 36.5, iv had 36.3 for 2 days so let make it lucky number 3 flat line 😉 I want it to shoot up but im not counting on it.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Clara – I went out yesterday and got Vitrex & EPO. I started today, so I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks so much for the info! I need all the help I can get regulating my dang hormones. I haven’t had a regular, natural period since 2002. Relax, I’ve had medically induced periods. Lol.

Mommyof2boys

whats fertility friend

terriann20

Becca so sorry your bleeding although if there is no pain with it then its still worth testing when af left the building as it is common to get first period after positive hpt I had bleeding that appeared to be a period when pregnant with my oldest fingers crossed for u huni n I hope u get the best outcome but if the worst comes from it then fingers crossed u will get a healthy sticky bean soon don’t be too discouraged by it, this is why pregnancy tests recommend you to test from first day of missed periods as chemical pregnancies are highly common xx

Viewing 15 posts - 129,886 through 129,900 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.