General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 130,321 through 130,335 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Kristy

Baby dueinaugust I have been obsessively looking to see if I have a chance to become pregnant. horribly obsessing lol. Anyways from what I have read sperm can live up to a week but more realistically 3-5 days. For me I had sex on the 20, 22 and 26th. I don’t remember when my feritle cm started but I know it was there for sure on thursday and friday (24th, 25th) and gone by the 26th so I am assuming I ovulated on the 25th. I have also read conflicting numbers for how long the egg lives. I read 12-24 hours and also 2 days. Are you sure when you ovualted? redhead that is fantastic news for you! Can they lenghten the lutheal phase with medication? lilpa I was planning to try and wait until my birthday on the 11th because that is when I found out with my last pregnancy but I don’t know if I will be able to wait that long with all the obsessing I am doing.

AMANDA
    Participant

no inkedskinn, i have mine done had them done with dd’s pregnancy, and i didnt have to take them out at all. i think maybe if you have a c-section you have to have them out cuz its a surgery but ive had mine out for surguries before and they were still open enough to put the bar back in.

krissieh

congrats trying!!!! H&H 9 mos to you!! and baby dust to everyone xxxx

A LP longer than 16 days is able to stustain a pregnancy as if you make it to 18dpo there is a good chance your pregnant. I dont think there is risk of M/C if you have a long LP

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Welcome sparks. I hope ur stay in TTC is short. Wendy ughh what a bummer, I hope the results come back good and that u get some answers. FX for those with pos OPK and waiting for the BFP HPT.

awww kimster…you’re so sweet. lol yea i didnt know how much went into it all either till i joined this site

weber3
    Participant

@frizzy I am on the same cycle day as you, I am hoping to test on sunday that way I give my temps a good chance to go down and tell me that AF is coming if in case it is. (if I can wait that long lol)

AMANDA
    Participant

cpalmer, maybe since you have decided this is your last month ttc you will get a bfp! i did. lol. i had said if im not pregnant this month we arent going to try again till next year…. lol. here i am. pregnant.

Kristy

Could it be another miscarriage? I don’t know enough about them though. I have had long periods before and used to get really long ones (months) when I was younger. I ended up on birth control just because the bleeding was so severe I was sleeping on those pads they make you lie on when your in labour. Maybe your hormones are still a little unbalanced?

luvababe
    Participant

OPPPS I MENT TUMMY!!! LOL

Lucy01

Thanks alicia congrats on ur bfp 😀

cpalmer

u should tho E, intimacy is a big thing!!

Kristy

how do I know if its a positive opk? I have never done one. Its almost as dark as the control line but not quite. Is that negative or does it mean I am in my fertile period? It’s still stretchy though it breaks after 2 or 3 cms. OMG I am so exciting about the possibility of ovualating as I wasn’t expecting to be able to try for another 6 weeks after af finally showed. And if I am ovulating what an insanely long cycle!

TTCbby1

I want a Wii LOL! I’m gonna buy my hubby one for XMAS this year I think..

dmmarinewife

Alicia- thx Hun yea everything was fine by the time we went to bed. And the argument about sex wasn’t really an argument- it more or less we both wanted to bd and he resisted bc he thinks he may have the poison oak on his legs. Lol. I texted him this am at work and said I didn’t care- ill take my chances. Lol. Forget even trying to make a baby I’m just really horny. Lol. Sorry if tmi. Lol. And I think I’m right at o time bc I’m cramping hardcore in the am and Pm. And I’m not doing opks this month- just charting bbt… So I guess we’ll see what happens.

Viewing 15 posts - 130,321 through 130,335 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.