General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 130,561 through 130,575 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

goaliegirl

Well here’s hoping for you boneablaze.

ToveAndBrody

mama-so sorry for your loss, hang in there:)

RubyLove

Oh so missionary is for girls and doggy style to have boys? I had no idea! Actually now that I think about it, I never used to let my DH do doggy back then, it used to hurt, but after giving birth I find it the best position. Oh boy, ppl are gonna think this is just some sex site and not pg site lol Bad girls!

MrsTranum

Today is my husband and my 5 year anniversary! Time really flies. I got my mirena out yesterday and can’t wait to get pg. Our two year keeps going between wanting 3 & 4 babies 🙂 I think one will be enough. Well baby dust to all, even a little for us tonight 😉

bluestar

duffy i posted it on my page! 😉
    YAY alicia,,, another POAS buddy!! i will prob do it next friday,, before i jump on a plane to fly to play netball,,, when will you do yours? i did have high hopes but have a sinking feeling in my stomach that i have not been lucky this cycle… ;((

ToveAndBrody

anyone know other ways to increase cervical fluid?? I plan on using guaifessen and plan on not taking my usual allergy meds (benadryl and zyrtec)..I don’t know if they effect fluids but assume they must especially benadryl. My allergies are bad so it’s going to be tough.

Dsquared83

Good Morning Ladies!

brandyleigh
    Participant

How long does it take for fertility friend to say that you ovulated? Like how many days after you ovulated will it show it

Baby1Due3608
    Participant

Kristin we just started buying Playskool Plushies(CVS exclusive) and we LOVE them. My daughter is a heavy night wetter and it’s the only brand that will hold her over till morning. And they are VERY cost effective! I’ve tried all the expensive brands and got tired of changing sheets every morning. We love them and haven’t changed since we started buying them. You get more for your money.

Green2u
    Participant

Awe, Monstamama, thank you! Good to hear!

Toni2386

MRSSMIHT- I SEEN THE LINE AND THINK ITS POS. I DONT THINK ITS AN EVAP.RETAKE ANOTHER TOMORROW AND SEE WUT HAPPENS

missyv28pink

that is exactly why i started tracking my ovulation by BBT’s, CM, and CP cuz it’s hard to track it with OPK’s and other stuff…

DiandClover

Hayley, I am so sorry for your loss… it happens way too much and it’s just not fair 🙁 I had a m/c at 5 weeks, but because it was a chemical pregnancy, I had no complications and was given the TTC green light. I’m not sure what the advice would be at 9 weeks, but I know I have seen some of the girls here have problems with infections or not all of the fetal tissue having passed with a 9 week m/c. I am not trying to scare you or tell you not to TTC this month, but perhaps waiting one cycle will ensure your uterus is good and strong and ready to carry a baby to full term. PS: I know the girls in the TTC after Loss are absolutely wonderful, and can share their experiences with you to help you make a decision. Good luck, and I hope you are blessed with a baby soon!

MrsTranum

3rdtry- congrats!!! I’m sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!!!

Mum2Joshua

Thank you TryingAgain and taketwo. I’ve just bought some pregnacare on my lunch break and it looks like all those vits are in there. Fingers crossed we just haven’t got the timing right yet. xx

Viewing 15 posts - 130,561 through 130,575 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.