General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 130,876 through 130,890 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

britphlps

Cd 30 and af is going to arrive soon . I can feel her coming ;(

DiandClover

Did you take a pregnancy test joan? I’d take one to rule out pregnancy. If it’s a BFN, you might have had a cycle without ovulating making it last longer or just a little breakthrough bleeding. Talk to your doctor if your AF does not come o in the next couple of weeks. Good luck!

Kristy

Poofy your chart looks very promising! I don’t know how you are waiting to test!

bluestar

Morning ladies! just poppin in to say hi! how is everyone going? any new BFP?? ;))

Kristy

I added my image on countdown.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I just relised I forgot to get my blood test on cd21 :s

Carmen27

1 DAY TO OUR PARTY LOL – well here in SOUTH AFRICA it is only the 16th of May 07:56, so 1more day….. 😀

RhondasThird

I ordered the preseed from babyhopes.com. I believe it was with free shipping.

hopeful51012

Hello ladies!!! I am returning to IAP today as we are starting our first round of clomid after being unsuccessful with TTC naturally the past 15 months. We have a beautiful little girl who is 2 1/2 whom we conceived with the help of clomid in 2009…hoping our ttc journey is short and the clomid allows us to get preggo our first shot!!! Hoping to meet lots of new friends on our journey!!! Lots of baby dust to all!!!

mommieto2

They are not fever temps either the highest was 98.1 and the lowest was 97.3…if that’s a help

ttckohlnum2

Hi ladies! Im 7 dpo and hoping like crazy anybody get a bad head cold before they found out if they were pregnant (previous pregnancies)?yesterday i got so stuffy out of nowhere and so tired baby dust to all

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

What do you do when ur 20 month old wakes at 4:30am and won’t go back to sleep. Its now 5:30! 🙁 … well I guess its cd33 today, seems the plan of a 26 day cycle failed then ill go with the month b4 last and say af is due tomorrow, if she doesnt come im going to the doctors for blood work and if there still negative then ill be grabbing some tablets to bring her here .. Congrats on the bfp’s xo

Hello ladies! 9dpo here, my ‘symptoms’ were non exsistent the last couple days (except for metallic taste every once in a while)… Today has been pretty much the same – just mild cramps, slightly tender bb’s & that damn taste! Not sure if this next thing is a symptom, but I’ve been waking up way early the last few days… I NEVER wake up before my alarm! Even weirder is that I’m wide awake when I wake up! Usually it take an hour or so, & a cup of coffee or two (which I haven’t been drinking)! I’m thinking its just cause I’m so darn excited to get each day over with, until I know for sure on Friday whether or not we created a little life? Any one else like this?

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Well amanda get one today, and test tomorrow morning I know it will be torture. Or get one of those tests that don’t need morning urine.

Sparky

@ [email protected] ~ I have been struggling with infertility for over 6 years now and still don’t have any children. The only advise I can give is to be open and honest with her. Tell her you don’t want to hurt her but want to include her in this blessing. I’ve had many friends pregnant around me and appreciated they wanted me to be part of it. And I was also asked to be the godmonther to one of them. Good luck to you.

Viewing 15 posts - 130,876 through 130,890 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.