General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 131,041 through 131,055 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Izziebo

hiya

im not sure if im trying to get pregnant or not but id love some helpful tips lol

me and andy dont know what to do. where or not i should just go for it and then do my uni education a year late (id have a 4 year old and a lets guess at 1 year old by then) or if we should wait and have another kid when im a teacher, making a 10 year age gap (in reality) between Amy and a 2nd baby

does any one have any advice about which way to do it? xxx

Jumana

hey Ladies, CD 41 today i have no idea whats going on should i test again??

Skylar2011

Thanks Brie, i’m only 11DPO so i think i may have tested early, if i really am not, this is the 10th month….i’m so tired of being disappointed, i know some on here have tried longer. I dont know how much of this i can take.

RainbowRach

your job sounds great!! haha

6DPO – this next week better go in quick!! Have a good feeling about this month but I suppose it could all be in my head aswell lol

two2love

no bfp for me. af arrived today. a little disapointed as i had a few symptoms ( nausea and dizzy) bf seems to think i need more iron. probly do lol. oh well there is always next mth.

Fanciie

@sillymama, texxasmama and mommy2aidan: thanks alot for all the encouraging words!!! i will keep you all updated on the news.. I’m going to test monday (24th) after my nursing test and see what happens!!

berrynice

he was sweet, i would have laughed my head off if it was him! but i dont like it when people fuss, it makes me more embarassed! thank god it wasnt our first date lol!

ambermiracle
    Participant

Diane!!!
    I suffer from PCOS and that prevented me from getting pregnant for 2 whole years. They put me on a simple drug called metformin and less than 2 months later I was pregnant! its a wonderful thing (and scary)

Obscurette

see I want to know why there can’t be a gymboree for adults? or a place we can go and play tag and hide and seek and climb around on monkey bars….*remembers the good old days** 😉

Lilmissesmum

goodluck with your blood test then marieseon 🙂

Phoenix8098

LOL, kids are adorable when they are learning to talk, thankfully I realized he wasn’t actually saying ‘sh!t’ and didn’t try to reprimand/correct him. It’s still embarrassing when in public people don’t understand that he isn’t swearing.
    Hope-n-joy, I think the truck thing would be a lot worse!

IrishEyes

4days late now and still bfn! I’m starting to get pissed off now, if I’m pg then gimme a damn +ve if not gimme af!!! I’m in friggin limo! Temp is still high and no sign at all of af!

For you ladies in the UK. I just found a website that you can buy pg tests for 1.99 pounds that is sensitive to 10 mIU/mL. I think the closest we get here in the states is 25 mIU/ml. Here’s the website: http://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/pregnancy-tests.htm

DanetCharles

I don’t know if any of you are like this, but I figured out that I ovulate the day of my period. I only cramp right before I come on my period, as I’m sure lots of ladies do, but when I got pregnant with my son, I had sex on the day I knew I was coming on. I started to cramp and I had sex and next thing you know, I was pregnant. It also happened about four months after my son was born.. I had sex the day of my period and got pregnant again, miscarried though… Hopefully it works this time around.. My period comes on Saturday so i guess we’ll see! Just thought I’d share…

Viewing 15 posts - 131,041 through 131,055 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.