General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 131,071 through 131,085 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

toomanyyrs

mommy2aidan -> That will make it CD31 for me but 22 days from my last clomid pill as I take it from CD5 for 5 days. Sorry if it came out wrong when I posted it.

Neen209

So ur both fake Brits eh! 😛 x

sarahscot

Hi everyone. I used this site three years ago when I was pregnant with my first son. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant again. I’ve just finished ovulating, we had sex everyday, and I’m convinced I can feel implantation feelings!! (You can convince yourself of anything if you want it enough, right???) Man, will I be disappointed if my period comes. We got pregnant the very first time we tried last time, we were really lucky. Fingers crossed we don;t have to wait too long this time. Good luck to everyone who’s TTC. x x

tiffyy

saza, i think not every guy could be patient or understand us. my hushband wants kids too so he’s impatient, but he understands it is more improtant that i take the stage. he’s been very lovely to me, but sometimes he slip a question of what is wrong w/you but when he look at teh calenmder seeing my af coming he just smiles and be supportive.

satucker

anyone not have luck with pregnancy test till after missed period?? i have been sick for 2 days… all day long, super congested nose, tender bb’s,… seems like i could be pregnant, but the early test i took was a BFN… fingers crossed…

RubyLove

ROFL Phoenix! u must have been mortified! My DH and I just tried that l;ast week while DD slept in the room.. It was the best session I’d had in a long time! Definitely different places keeps it spicy

3rdTry
    Participant

gokatiego – thank you!

SarahD

Cleo- maybe you will have twins!

andy21
    Participant

onemoretime – i totally see the line! congrats!!! yay =]

Duffy
    Participant

alicia you can go to http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2764b6 or to my profile – i have it posted there too

ToveAndBrody

OPKs!!!!!!!!!! they can sure be confusing when you get that for sure faint line. its def a + but not a strong +. So, yes we will BD tonight but jeese

DiandClover

Soy Isoflavon supplements was what wantingfourth was talking about 🙂 Sounds interesting!

mummymeme

Cd 31, bfn and still no AF 🙁 x

mrssmith600

Jamie /Toni – Thank you. The line showed up within the time limit so Im hoping its BFP Im going to test again in the morning and if that is BFP too then I will be celebrating

AliL
    Participant

ღ♀LadyGodwin♂ღ I’ve been feeling crappy too. Like not wanting to cook or clean…or really do anything productive lol. I’m not sure why either…I’m CD3 so it probably isn’t anything to do with cycle stuff/hormones. Mine might be stress…but it is the deep down we could possibly be in deep sh*t in a few months type of stress. Finances…ugh! I’ve been getting daily headaches and having indigestion/heartburn. I don’t know…but hang in there! Hope you get out of your funk and want to dance all night long! LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 131,071 through 131,085 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.