General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 131,116 through 131,130 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Hey Michelle! Look at you hitting week 6 🙂 Yay!

refinnejlee

has anybody used the WONDFO high sensitivity pregnancy tests before?

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

Anybody else dying to hear from Cleo?? where is she… hope all is well

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hey ladies! First of all, happy healthy baby dust for you all TTC… We are TTC our 4th (and final)… how about you gals??

mjharbinson

has anybody here taken metformin?

BabyBeiler
    Participant

Okay ladies i just found an awesome sight! it is called http://www.freeopks.com all you have to do is type in your information and they ship them off. You can order up to 10 OPKs or you order 10 pg tests or a combination of all of that. So definately you should order and I know if you are in the same boat as i am these things are expensive and when they send them free it is awesome 🙂 Just though i would share 🙂

RubyLove

Gatornay- that was a symptom for me last pregnancy, but the symptom that everyone I know gets is fatigue and I mean extreme fatigue..I was coming home from work and asleep by 6pm, until the next morning!

Bananamoonpi

AF showed up last night; not really disappointed; better than having to wait another week to test if i was late. the fun part of trying will continue and only gets better :0) best of luck to that are TTC and congrats to all the BFP’s.

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

wow I just looked back at my cycles… last few were 28 cd, 28cd, 30 cd, 33 cd. Last cycle was weird though, not sure why, a lot lighter than usual oddly enough. I hope this cycle is only 30 days. I’m not liking this increase…

IraqiMom

hello ladies, wanted to stop by to say hello 🙂 today would be 10 cd,, and doing some BD just in case and will do in the coming days close to my ovulation,, Does any of you ladies after BD you get these weired hot flashes.? anyway congratz to millysmum sounds promising..

betty

I don’t like testing coz I did many times just to see BFN even if I was late. So I decided not to test till AF is late by 10-15 days late. I think it is better to have AF instead of seeing BFN this is for me coz I know that many of TTC like to test.

DiandClover

lains, wanting your mum when you don’t feel well never changes! 😉

DiandClover

*yawn* Well lovely ladies, it’s after 11PM in my corner of the world, so off to bed for me 😉

loopylou…congrats on your pos opk, baby dust to you! Congrats to all the BFP’s..wishing you all healthy & happy pregnancies x
    I’m on CD11…hate having long cycles…so boring! Cant even start using OPK’s for another 10 days 🙁
    Would love to have some new friends from TTC section….feel free to add me….anyone!? lol

cpalmer

Diane- we r tryin to figure out if were pregnant or dying lol google says dyin but i have a strange feelin their wrong! Haha so hopin for bfps for everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 131,116 through 131,130 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.