General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 131,131 through 131,145 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

emma1989
    Participant

weegee- i dont think is there is any harm in getting your hopes up aslong as your prepared for the dissapointment have u re-tested yet?

cpalmer

Raychel- i think we have the same cycle lol same for me 4 days! Good luck and baby dust!

Going to do a practice round of pre-seed tonight since it’s only CD 8

Still no pos opk :0( Still doing the BD…Good luck Diane-taketwo

DiandClover

emma, creamy or increased CM close to AF or a BFP is common… the problem is, it can happen with either AF or a BFP on the way. CM is not a very good indicator of pregnancy BUT if the amount is different than you are used to seeing before AF’s arrival you can take it as a possible sign of pregnancy. Basically ANYTHING out of the norm during the 2WW for any woman TTC may be a sign of pregnancy. Good luck!

RaychelDavey

Good luck to all the ladies testing today! <3

AliL
    Participant

monica- I would test again with first morning urine and read the result in the time frame in the instructions. It is usually 5-10 minutes. It is possible you are pregnant but depending on the test could be anything from an evaporation line to the way the dye is breaking down. I wish you goooood luck and keep us posted! =)

Cherryb0m

diane – your little boy is almost the same age as my DD, so then did you just recently start to ovulate again? i stopped breasfeeding at about 6-7 months

T

Yay! Congrats cnjsmum!!!! xoxo

DiandClover

Ohh, I have one ‘positive’ hit on my Pre Seed question already… she got preggo on her first month with Pre Seed (Congrats Alicia!)

MrsBugs

Oh Emma, the 2ww is terrible! I’m not testing for another week because I know I won’t cope well with the BFN and then waiting for AF to show her face. Just found this about high cervix so I am a hoping and a prayin’!!!!

No other symptoms really, cramps have subsided, bbs are not sore, but heavy when not wearing a bra!

When pregnancy occurs, the cervix will rise up and become soft, yet the os will remain tightly closed. This occurs at different times in different women. Some women may find that twelve days after ovulation their cervix will do this, and is a probable pregnancy sign. Others won’t experience this until well after the pregnancy has been confirmed.

DiandClover

For anyone on this afternoon, don’t forget site maintenance is happening in about an hour, so don’t panic if you can’t log in – it’ll be back up within half hour!

JanineM

zoehow i read that the amount of siemen is a teaspoon.

Sparky

maureen – thank god you are both okay. I don’t think at 6dpo there is anything to worry about.

RydersMomma

i tested neg yest afternoon..but gave up cause it was late enough to detect it…

Viewing 15 posts - 131,131 through 131,145 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.