General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 131,146 through 131,160 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cherryb0m

how do i add my bbt chart to my pictues from FF.com?

babybum
    Participant

terrac- lol my mom tells me about those shows and I just laugh. I don’t think that really ever happens in real life. maybe to one person but that i’d even doubt.

i have some chicken cooking and some rice so im going to try her with that – she is so small no wonder she is feeling so weak bless her

WEll im back but im super tired and DD is off with her poppa for the night so that means i get to sleep in YAYYY DS is so good and plays in his crib till abput 8 so thats anywhere from 30 to 45 mins lol! But he just went to bed so maybe he’ll sleep in!!! Night ladies!

LilMrsK

Okay Cpalmer-I’ll be waiting to see your BFP post!!!!!!!!! How many DPO are you?

xweegeex

iv not went through that baby1 but i sincerely hope you are ok, i have heard that it can be done, but not sure of the success rate etc – im sure one of the ladies on here was just talking about it the other day, but i actually cant remember who, any on here shed any light on this for baby1??

RaychelDavey

is it bad to eat super spicey food if your pregnant? i eat a lot of the spicey beef cup of noodles and habanero sauce… lol

NewMama14

momof2tobsoon~~Have fun looking atyour wedding pictures today!!!!! I remember when we got ours last year, we got them 2 weeks before Christmas so we were able to give some to our families and they were great too for last minute gifts!!!

butrfliefct

I want to but I don’t want to see that BFN. I’m chicken.

toomanyyrs

morning ladies hope everyone is well. @ wantsagirl -> hun I know how you feel about being stuck in the ttc world forever. I hope for you that when you get home from your week away that you get your BFP. Enjoy your holiday.

punky

5 weeks tomorrow, just found out 5 days ago and have gone thru 12 tests. Finally went out and got a clear blue digital test because the ones with the lines are not getting darker!?

NewMama14

When you buy an OPK, how many are in there? Thinking of buying my first tomorrow!!

mommy22girls

hey ladies..totally off topic but this is the only forum with a constant coversation… Anyway, anybody with more than 1 baby … have any of you formula fed your first but bf the second?? I couldn’t bf my dd b/c of piercings that were infected (i know gross) I’ve since taken them out and have been considering bf this baby. Jst wondering.. any opinions??

KellyG

Congrats proudmommyof3, mrsbugs, lovingmomandwife, and any other BFPs!!! Good luck in your pregnancy!

Amy011
    Participant

Oh C- thats really sad, but also a release for her and the family too! Hope all goes well x

Viewing 15 posts - 131,146 through 131,160 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.