General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 131,176 through 131,190 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

Good idea diane lol so i just checked ur page ( it is my ttc bible) and ur a moderator! Lol when did that happen haha

trying ~ i have Pre Seed and 22 HPT’s coming in the mail lol

the lady that gave me the results came and got me told me sit in the room and she was going to run the test wll she came back in the room within i’d say a minute. Do you think maybe she didnt wait long enough or something. ???

Ryders-JJ got AF?

kathy=^^=

does it have a little circle where ur suppose to drop the urien in w/ dropper?

RydersMomma

ducky its fine. i go threw charts all the time on ff and alot of girls get ewcm after O…and alot are preg!

cpalmer

good luck shelly! lol diane grrrr!!!! i know what u mean, the one checking me in was like ‘ u really dont know how to protect urself?’ and ‘ ur having another one already?’ ahhh too bad im a nice person and dint want to make a scene!!

xweegeex

thanx marieseon 🙂 u too 😀

DiandClover

Kristy – do you mean you are on your third day of + OPK? It may be that your ovary was not able to release the egg the first time it tried, so the surge of LH kept up to try to get the egg moving. You can read about multiple day OPK + at peeonastick.com. Just BD and hope for the best! I find that taking your temperatures with OPK is the best way to confirm ovulation (as long as you don’t get stressed out about the process of having to track that stuff!)

xweegeex

Iv got insomnia, yellow cm, am gassy & bloated too….I’m cd 14 but last cycle only lasted 15 days then I bled!

Stay

My friend is trying to conceive…a BOY, anyone know any good tips?? She has been reading up on it but wants to know any tips you ladies might have too.

Donna1981

aww crazy Im sorry hunny ((((hugs)))) sometimes the early pregnancy tests dont show for some women xxx

nic22pow

CONFRATULATIONS becky-boo!!!! So nice to see a BFP.

kayls..LOL love the dream it’s perfect

fjamil1

Congrats Abbottbaby….Wish you good luck in next 9 months…Hope i join u soon….I Had a gyn appt yesterday..she told me to get some bloodwork done and i have an U/S secheduled for friday to see my overies and see if the cysts are still there…im hoping that i go in and find out im pregnant…

Viewing 15 posts - 131,176 through 131,190 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.