General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 131,206 through 131,220 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

***PaTiEnCe DuSt*** blowing across the Altantic to Sarah!

HelluvaAngel
    Participant

eeyorewoods- Congrats on your BFP!!!!!

fdstripled

how much does ivf cost in ny?

hey every body!!

Ok so i kind need some help…so i’ve been having all these different symptoms: Lower back pain (dully and mild that came on gradually), breast pain and fullness (agaain dull and mild that came on gradually), i keep getting head aches and i’ve been having abdominaly well i guess..discomfort and fullness with little pains..and then the scariest one of all thats the most recent is light spotting during or right after sex. Now there is no vaginal discharge at all no smell and no itiching or irratation nothing like that..I was wondering if these could be signs of pregnancy? i looked it up and honestly the options werent great..its not any kind of STD i’ve been happily married for over 2 years…so i guess im grasping for straws really..please any info from anyone would be great!!

anxiousannie
    Participant

Allison, Congrats! I did not breast feed either and my period came 6 weeks after I delivered – you’re trying again? And Sarah congrats to you as well!

xweegeex

im good baby7 thanx for asking 🙂 ur dh’s bday is the same day as mine! that would be an amazing bday pressie for him….so if u do get pg try holding out from telling him lol

Amy011
    Participant

Ok, I have worked out my BD week is not when I’m working Nights. I hope nights wont effect implantation should I conceive then as that’s the week it would implant. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn’t worry about that just yet 🙁

xweegeex

goodluck rylans!!!!! cant wait to hear the outcome, sending u my prayers for this cycle 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

1stnoel – you also sound stressed which may be delaying your period, I agree with amy, testing, though scary, may put your mind at ease.

xweegeex

im glad ur spotting has stopped plant…..& i hope ur AF shows soon so u can get back in action 🙂

AbbottBaby3
    Participant

HAHAHA too much. all right well dh is home from work now time for me to go out and wash some dump trucks. talk to you girls soon thanks for the laughs

CD 2..very moody ..holiday stress and pms but at the same time happy that it’s a new cycle because I knew I wasn’t PG

ShellyC

Well I am crushed I just got back from the hospital I took a nap and when I woke up I was spotting and I went to the ER and my bloodwork showed I was starting to have a miscarriage and now the blood is bright red. I am so upset. This is my first miscarriage and I dont know what I did wrong. I have a beautiful little boy and I didnt do anything different. I am so crushed 🙁

TTC5MONTHS

Omg xweegeex , I am so happy for you , you have cheered me up no end,Congratulations, I hope this is the first of many Christmas BFP’s !

ArcticArlz
    Participant

sounds like a pretty nice life! I can’t wait to be taking care of my LO around the clock, I enjoy my job… but it’s still work and work sucks 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 131,206 through 131,220 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.