General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 131,326 through 131,340 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AMANDA
    Participant

im going to take out my frustration on my kitchen, i will be back later!

LukesMommy08

Hey ladies. I haven’t been that active on the site lately, but II’ve been here since I was pregnant was my now 3yo DS. So, as I don’t know most of you..I’ll introduce myself. My DH and I have been TTC since Jan. Had nooo problems getting pregnant with DS, or for my second pregnancy (which unfort ended in m/c at 5 wks). Come to find out I have PCOS. So we’ve been using Clomid and Metformin for a couple of months now. I just posted a new Blog earlier that I’d love for you ladies to check out and give me an opinion about it. 🙂 Looking foward to getting to know ya’ll and GL to my fellow TTCers

DiandClover

ing, I know what you mean. I have to test early to make sure I don’t have early implantation (for me that may mean another ectopic) but after that I would rather not know until I make it past those first few critical days of implantation.

krissieh

urnaa keep your head up and stay positive, it will happen for you 🙂

DiandClover

Of course I always prefer BFP’s 😉

babybray

Mommy.to.abi I maybe wrong but doesn’t a positive opk mean that your surge has been picked up and ov occurs within a day or 2 so you may only be 9 or 10dpo if that’s right x

i’ve been the same way nun! i’m shocked i have not gotten cramps…again, i’m just a freak LOL thats what i keep telling myself

Carmen27

ELIZE my prayers and thoughts are with u nd family – please keep us up to date how it goes. Where in SA are u, ?I’m in Cape Town xxx

Sparky

Trying for my first for 3 years and 8 months. I am testing tomorrow morning. Ladies, please read my page and let me know what you think.

dmmarinewife

damnkat- thanks so much for all of your advice…krissieh- I think I am going to take one more opk before bed tonight- then bd again tonight….’m still having that pain in my abdomen- I honestly think it’s gas pains- but it comes so suddenly, then leaves…DH wants me to go to ER to get checked out- but I am not in excrutiating pain constantly….damnkat- yay for AF coming …on to bigger and better things…

AMANDA
    Participant

its ok u can totally b jealous i was always jealous of the bfps. im so excited huby said he had the feeling i was but i totally didnt.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Welcome Gina – I hope your stay in TTC is short! Liam – I am good…just waiting for O…I am CD14 today! OPK’s still neg. Ckar – You never know!!! 😉 Maybe you will get lucky! Loon – this site can def do that to you! I have been through 70+ OPK’s in ONE cycle haha but my cycles are also long and all over the place so I have no clue when I O. I have been doing much better lately! DeaS – Glad your back! Hope you get your BFP!!! Krissi – Start testing its not too late!! Babybray – so sorry for AF…shes a witch!

Duffy
    Participant

just fustrated sarah (thx for asking) but i have already rant a raved about it just below – I feel like a comment hog lol

brandiaaron

Of course we are all hoping for healthy babies above all else but does have a preference? I really want a girl I have two boys already I want my lil girl! Wish it wasn’t so hard this time…

DiandClover

firefighter – I just answered your blog with my thoughts =) good luck! If you are regular and are now late, chances are quite good for pregnancy!! good luck!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 131,326 through 131,340 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.