General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

punky

good morning ladies…

DiandClover

Yeah Sherry, you will have to get used to a new set of temperatures with V temping as they are on average .3 – .5 higher than oral temping! I would hope I did O already as getting used to the new job, walking on average 18 000 steps over a 4 hour period (yes, I did the math in my head while I was bored last night – no thieves to catch!) means than by 10pm, my legs are pretty stiff! I got in bed last night and my bones just *creaked* LOL!! I know I will get used to the added walking and will not be nearly as tired out by it in a week or so. I hope the added exercise does me good, and helps me get off this post baby weight I still need to drop! He is two, I can’t blame baby weight anymore!! hee hee!

DiandClover

Hey Michelle! How goes it?

hope421

Hi All, I just got from vacation and want to send congrats to all the bfp’s that happened while I was away and want to wish baby dust to all of us who are waiting on our bfp, I am starting month 3 of ttc and hopefully this will be the charm!!!

Phoenix8098

Can sex harm my baby?
    No, not directly. Your baby is fully protected by the amniotic sac (a thin-walled bag that holds the fetus and surrounding fluid) and the strong muscles of the uterus. There’s also a thick mucus plug that seals the cervix and helps guard against infection. The penis does not come into contact with the fetus during sex.

cnjsmum
    Participant

good luck babybump!

Cherryb0m

hi ladies!

So a jamaican woman is in the hospital in a coma after giving birth to twins……when she awakes she asks the doctor what happened? the doctor said you have a healthy baby boy and girl…..The doctor tells her your brother came in to name them for you……and the woman says’OH NO my brother is an idiot’ what did he name them…..Well Doc says, he named your daughter Denise……the woman says surprisingly ‘well thats not bad at all’……what did he name my son?…………………..Da Nephew he says!!!!! Thought some might need a little chuckle XX

Phoenix8098

Ha-ha, anytime I can help you ladies out I’m more then willing! You ladies are much more fun then the 6 weekers, there isn’t much conversation going on in there.

mocca

R34LLY…. wanna poas 2day geeshhh

DiandClover

No sign of her yet.. hope all is ok

LadyJade

Hey 12yearslater…..what’s the verdict??

auroracoladybug
    Participant

mj I am on Metformin…whats up?

brandyleigh
    Participant

I sure hope that my doctors appointment tomorrow goes better than my day today did. I have my own hair salon and my client came in with her caregiver well needless to say the caregiver had a gulbladder attack and was throwing up in the bathroom which is in ear shot of where my station is so while I am cutting her hair we had to deal with that. I am not the person to come to when you are sick if you are bleeding or hurt thats fine but if you are puking go somewhere else. I don’t know how I kept myself together I guess being a mom already has made me stronger than I thought. But either way after having to deal with that and then having to disinfect the bathroom after they left I need some good news tomorrow!!!

an9ela
    Participant

We bd last night 🙂 thought I was o’ing but now not so sure. First time tho since mc. So glad we did 🙂 I don’t mind what happens from now on. If we get pg this month or not I’m ok with this. Don’t think I will as I think my body is still recovering. Never know tho!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.