General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,261 through 13,275 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Morning all!! Hoping to see more BFP’s in here and not evil AF! FX for you all… GL!!

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

CONGRATS MOMOF2!!!!! YAY! 🙂

turtlefur

Great idea damkat! Thanks!

tiffyy

thanks ashes and Ing, i haven’t tested yet. i kno, how do i do it. i just don’t wanna waste tests anymore so i just decide i will not test unless my af dun show up. i agree w/ashes, a faint positive is still a positive. i wold go get a blood test

A2D
    Participant

TNX LK, Will do… :o)

AMANDA
    Participant

hopefulash…i totally inderstand ur feeling. af is supposed to be here today and i still got a bfn. it really hard to believe that its still too early. last month af was five days late…..

Loopylou27

jojo there is a lady in week 6 whos profile dosnt add up shes apparently 25 with 6 kids but when ya look at her kids dobs on her children tabs they dont add up if you look at my post in week 6 you will see why

Duffy
    Participant

still gotta talk to dr. but my left O seems to be PCOS and the right looks boarder line

JenninSoCal

To the ladies on FF – do you pay for your memberships? My free trial is up and my calendar/chart went blank! All it shows is when AF is supposed to show up.. it doesn’t show my ovulation days, all the days I marked when we BD’d, my OPK results.. nothing! So bummed!

faithstarx

HELLO all so im next due af around the 1st august im expexting it aswell as i have only just stopped taking the pill, but i would like to hope for the month after x

I told the grandparents to be today and they are all very excited!!! mainly my parents… it was good to see their reactions! 🙂 the rest will have to wait till another month i think.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Kirsty!! that’s positive! Congratulations! that line should get darker over the next while, I sure hope you don’t miscarry, lots of sticky sticky babydust!!!

DeaS

Hi everyone it’s been a few days since I have been on here as I’ve been busy working extra shifts and running around after my 2 boys.. Hope there has been heaps of BFP and many more to come.. Softkitty I had the mirena removed on the 19th May and I fist ovulated about 10 days later and then 9 days later on the 9th of this month I got a faint pos FRER how ever this did end in a chemical pregnancy.. When did u have yours removed?

ashysmm1
    Participant

I’m on CD 8 and this morning i went to the bathroom and (tmi) when i wiped it was like really mucusy and had blood tingy does any one know what could it be sorry for to much info

gould4494

Alicia all my opks were light double lines finally on my pos opk day it was super dark, so no worries! Welcome kemme and don’t blame urself u didn’t know and even without lifting the boxes it coulda happened I am very sorry about ur loss and pray you get a bfp soon with a happy and health 9months and more!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,261 through 13,275 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.