General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Kristy

haha if I do it 4 days in a row my uterus feels like it’s gonna drop right out of my body. I couldn’t even do a week challange. BabySaunders I tested this morning too. Stupid really. I can see where the line is supposed to be, it’s all shiny without a hint of colour. I think I have a flu and that is why I feel pregnant. Though I still could be. 10 DPO is a little early. With my daughter I tested when AF didn’t come (though I think I was only 13 DPO going by the ultrasound) and the line was faint then. DM that is scary. They should have a better system in place for that. Like you should have some kind of passcode or something so when there is a sub you need to give the passcode. Sorry for AF candilla and Wendy! loon my hubby only takes cold showers. If I am not itchy and red from the heat I am not happy lol. We have a lot of trouble showering together 🙂

Ladybug

JRS- you need to do a video to show us how to do it 🙂 It would be so cute 🙂

Ldybug1752

@Bubblebump – welcome! You’ve definitely come to the right place! 🙂 @laurapreggo – welcome back! Sometimes the best thing to do is take a step back and gather all your thoughts and feelings and just sort them out. Glad you’re back! Good luck!

DiandClover

AF is due for me on the 10th, so I’m not itching to test yet, and won’t be until then. I’ll need restraints to keep me from POAS once Tuesday hits!

Emma31

I do hate it. She’s flying over next wed, I haven’t seen her since June, so I just can’t wait! She won’t believe how much Joshie has grown – and wouldn’t it be great if I could tell her I’m pg before she goes home! I really hope this is our month 🙂

mls1188

Hey all, new to this forum!! I just have a question about signs I’ve been having. Today is CD 23 for me, but my last cycle was 33 days. My BB’s are just a little sore, and I am just so tired…like, my eyes burn all day!! And I just can’t wait to go to bed. I get these random headaches that last for like 30 min and then go away, and I am so achy!! Maybe it’s the flu… I dunno!!

I AGREE WITH MRSTRANUM!!!

DiandClover

I took a photo from my back deck this morning and posted it on my profile page… ice burgs will be here in a couple of months!

MrsBugs

Yeah disappointment sucks, escpecially as my two best friends are pregnant at the same time, I don’t think I’d be as bad being disappointed, but I don’t want to be too far behind them, it’s really nice to share a pregnancy and to all have your babies at the same time, but there’s always loads of support on sites like this. I was okay actually when AF arrived last month, at least the wait was over and I could move on. Now I’ve started to look into my fertility on FF and I’ve started the process even earlier so will have even longer to wait to test, but nevermind, life goes on, especially as I’m doing a study course now and I have my 15 month old toi take care of, who said ‘birdie’ for the first time yesterday which was great. She can now say mummy, daddy, doggy, teddy, nanny, hello and now ‘BIRDIE’!! It’s so exciting seeing her learn, just waiting for her to walk, she’s a bit lazy, but she’s happy being a speed crawler and furniture surfing, so you can’t push her she’ll do it when she’s ready. She’s now standing against my chair trying to press the keyboard. We printed off her first internet search the other day, it consisted of nearly a trillion numbers but it’s going in her treasure box!

LilMrsK

Best of luck BDing girls!

Horne2010

hey ladies,
    quick question…….how do u know when u ov when temping?

LilMrsK

Hey Cpalmer, how are you today?

emma1989
    Participant

thanks di im not sure what is normal yet we are in our 1st month of TTC and i havnt had a proper cycle since dec 08 so will have to wait and see, i have been having cramps since last tuesday although BFN this morning soo really im just waiting for AF but if she isnt here by next weekend gunna test again

DiandClover

Come on Santa baby! lol

Emma31

Monica- try again in the morning. Good Luck x

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.