General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,621 through 13,635 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

excitedmummy

hi girls! i have been at week 6 but yesterday i just miscarried. had an ultrasound in morning and bub was there,then had bleeding and now it was gone,caught it in my hand. quiet freaky really. but good thing is they can now test it to see what may have been wrong. i have no cramping,just bleeding. what do i do frm here,is it ok to try again nxt mnth or do i wait 6mnths?what u girls reckon?

affinity83
    Participant

@ damnkat- Thanks! And Thanks to everyone who wished me well. The cramping has stopped for now, but it does that…it will go away and come back like two or three days later which is crazy; I’m still charting my temps and they are very high…just a liitle scared since it’s so early…a long journey ahead

betty

Is there any one whose cycle date is CD 16 or due for AF on March 12?

LadyJade

Hello Shandris (Carrie)…I am sorry for your heartache with your mom…. devastating..I really hope you are blessed with a new life and your mom can bare witness to a beautiful new soul’s arrival xxx

punky

taketwo: do you bleed way more after a chemical pg? AF is absolutely hevier then I have ever experienced and I never tested so I am wondering if that is possible.

BOYZmom

Thanks youngmum~ I actually already feel better this evening..so hopefully I’m on the mend! and I hope you feel better soon as well!! It’s fun that all of us are around the same DPO.. I’m due to start on the 21st..so hoepfully when one of us finds out the others will fall in line!!*cheers* to BFP’s this month!! 🙂

Dsquared83

Hey Diane….How are you feeling 2day? My temps took a hit this morning, but still way above the coverline, so i’m not worried

LadyJade

Hey…I am very suprised at something. I was on Diane35 for my skin. I have never had Acne but always had break outs. So this is my first month off Diane and I dare say it *touches all things wood* but my skin is totally clear. Of course I am waiting for the major break out to hit! Anyone else have a delay with their skin getting bad after going off the pill?

Kirra82
    Participant

It depends on implantation, you can get a positive test anywhere from 7 DPO but that is rare, most people get a + at 10-14 DPO, maybe a First Response Early test might work… I am only 10 DPO and I got my BFP this morning 🙂

xweegeex

LadyG thats a good call 🙂 I think that could work, that way no one gets hurt……sleep on it coco & see how u feel 2moro xx

4thonitsway
    Participant

of course it was a fake, but I think it was made by someone who comes to this forum, they had alot of info about alot of ppl in this forum

xweegeex

refinnejlee – thanx, hopefully iv not missed the egg……we’ve only BD’d twice since AF disappeared so I hope Iv not Od yet cos thats no where near enough BDing for my liking lol Im sure iv not, im convinced i will O at some point this week so plan to BD as much as poss lol From Tues onwards I may even try twice a day lol! Fingers crossed for you to, im so glad that you & DH have decided to defo try now, thats so exciting, keep me updated, it sounds like we may be testing around the same time, I hope if you did O you caught that egg 🙂 xx

DiandClover

Healingheart, I am very sorry for your loss 🙁 Tomorrow when they draw the blood, they will check to see if you have increasing hCG. If you do, then that is good news, as you are likely pregnant again! If the numbers stay the same, or decrease, then there is a chance they missed part of the tissue that needed to be removed in the d&c.

xweegeex

welcome bubblebump – i hope you enjoy this forum as much as i/we do!!! any q’s jst ask 🙂

LilMrsK

Awesome news! Congrats to you 🙂 Now do tell, what CD did you get the BFP? Oh and symptoms please….inquiring minds need to know, lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,621 through 13,635 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.