General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,666 through 13,680 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

NewMama14

babybum~~thanks for the info!! Good night!!

janet1972

Cleo – I talk to my DH and let him know how I feel. He was not really getting into having a baby but I told him yesterday via text that having a baby was very important to me that we had to do it every other day so I can give him a break, I don’t want to exhaust him. I started yesterday so I am really hoping and praying that this month would be a miracle. I don’t want to be empty by mother’s day.

Alaina698
    Participant

My MIL got pissed when she found out that we told my SIL and my husband’s grandmother about our first pregnancy before her even thought we made an entire surprise birthday party in order to tell her. WTF.

laurajeanjt

or maybe that should be UNlucky

Bananamoonpi

R TESTING STRIPS THE SAME AS A TEST

bexyJo

i think it doesn’t matter how dark the line is as long as there is a line, i don’t know how many tests i did with both my boys!!! always my lines were light

Horne2010

hello ladies I’m now 7 days late and still no sign of af….I don’t have any symptoms of preggo either. What is going on with me????

CPalmer! Don’t worry about your DH! I am sure he will be understanding! A m/c is one of the worst things a woman can go through. I am sure he will react appropriately!

Waitin4Baby

This sucks… I posted that AF was supposed to come tomorrow, which was actually a little premature, as she was supposed to show her rotten face on the 20th… Haven’t had ANY AF symptoms that I always have, and none that I don’t either this cycle.. then I go and start right after my post…and a day early even! AF is never early.. she is always right on time…. …sighs… How depressing:( Good luck to everyone else.. oodles of sticky baby dust to you…

I know fab my friend is 19 wks with twins and she smokes 20 a day and i get so angry with what she takes into her body

chasitiy1

Monsta~ I am only putting this on here from the research I have done. I to considered it but never felt that I could get over all the claims. There are MILLIONS just like this on the web. I have never personally tried it so I can not say wether it is a succuss or not.. Decide for yourself I guess. Just give it great consideration while TTC. Here it is http://www.juicescam.com/

LilMrsK

Amber-Dothan eh? My grandparents (and lots of other family) live in Thomasville, AL.

JanineM

hi ladies, looks like lots of you are getting ready to test!! woo hoo!! i am cd 75 and 6 dpo. i wish i could test tomorrow becuase it is our 5 year anniversary and would love to give dh the wonderful news of a bfp. i have a sinking feeling af is on her way though. i’m breaking out around my chin and my left bb is tender which always happens the week af is supposed to come. good luck everyone!!

LilMrsK

Hi Clay. How’s your day so far?

ttc2

Hi maggie… I was standing in the middle of the living room watching tv and I felt a sharp ‘pinch’/ cramping feeling and I shouted ouch! Haha it was rather funny cause my friend was like what the heck! I was like I dont know what that was! it was in my middle left side. I had slight cramping/soreness after that. Later, the ultrasound lady asked me if a side was hurting and I side the left mostly and she said that is where my peanut implanted! Crazy! Sorry so long, I always have lots to say! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 13,666 through 13,680 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.