General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,711 through 13,725 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

C they are stored on the memory card but the only way i can put pics up is to transfer them from the memory card to a folder on my laptop i need a good sort thru of what needs to go on my laptop and free us some space

heymickey83

so I tried to hold back but ended up testing this evening & got a BFN…although its pretty early yet…I am 10 dpo today…I am not sure how sensitive the test is either…I got a 20 pack on amazon.com & it says early pregnancy test on package but not sure how early means…but my temp has been elevated for the second evening in a row tonight so not sure if that means anything??? up to 99.3 right now & last time I found out I was prego my temp got up to 100.1 on 10 dpo so I dunno…what does everyone think?

thebigtomato

cpalmer – I would be dying of impatience! Personally, if it popped up within the time frame I would go ahead and test again tomorrow just to see if you get the same result. It might not be any darker, but if it’s a line you can definitely see within the time frame and you get it two days in a row, I’d go ahead and call the doc for a beta.

KatieA

just bought a 10 pack of 10miu strips..LOL now i can POAS for the next few days 🙂 should be here tomorrow 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

haha DS – I love that you ate Lucky Charms, I don’t feel so lame now, DH and I eat Lucky Charms almost daily, totally the cereal of choice, and we don’t even have any kids we can blame it on 😀

Rll

marieseon– I’ll probably test on Monday. I will for sure keep you posted! Im just thinking that I’ve im not pregnant, there is something wrong with me!! lol I should not being feeling like this if im not pregnant!

cpalmer

Goodmornin ladies! Good luck to all those Oing 🙂 BD, BD,BD oh and when in doubt, BD some more! lol

xweegeex

soz ryders & ref about AF coming 🙁 heres to another month…..im cd 11 so HOPEFULLY ill O soon…..thanx ref, had a nice bath there while dd & dh were napping so i feel a lot better, goin to my sis in laws tonight for dinner 🙂

cpalmer

Ok sorry for all the tmi but maybe u guys can help me! i went to use the bathroom and took out my tampon (after about an hr) and there was brown/pink CM but not much! i also checked my CP, its high soft and closed….if this was AF wouldnt it be open? what are the chances of implantation at 11dpo? i had a .1 degree dip in my temps this morning, what do u think, do i still have a chance?? thanks

wanna.. ya that a long cycle . This is the first time it’s happened right? How long have you been TTC?

RaychelDavey

i dont think i am. my boobs started hurting yesterday so im sure ill start af soon. you would think after two rounds of clomid something would happen.

Courtxoxo

..wow, we are totally snowed in! We got a few feet of snow within the last couple days!
    Perfect time to snuggle up and BD! 😉
    I’m getting sooooo frusturated…I’ve beeing using OPK’s and I have yet to get a postive, there’s a second line but it’s not as dark as the surge line…so hopefully I get it within the next couple days!

nununoodle

Arlz, thanks for the input.

RydersMomma

Cd 11…we Bd at noon…its now 8 and i just went to the bathroom and wiped and its a ton of ewcm..do you think its still from bd even though that was 8 hours ago?

chrissy0423

How exciting, mommymelissa!!! Like Arlz asked, do you have a plan to tell him? I was so shocked when I got my BFP, I ran down the stairs with the test, not able to talk, with apparently a blank look on my face. He looked at the test and goes ‘Are you ok?’ and didn’t know what to say since I was just standing there with tears in my eyes. I was excited, we were trying, but I had a BFN 2 days before, so I thought I was out. I wish I had a cute way to tell him. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 13,711 through 13,725 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.