General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,786 through 13,800 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

emmapants

Softkitty – I had mirena before I got pregnant with my son. I got it out in July and got pregnant in Sept.

avenue
    Participant

think that could be ovulation. Think if u hav it a week before its more likely implantation

mummyxsarah

hey girls. Right wondered if you could give me some advice. Im trying to conceive my second baby. I came off my pill on 23rd may and had my with bleed the like period the 28th may. I have had the whole feeling like im pregnant (big boobs, tired, food cravings ect) and i done a pregnancy test sat the 18th june which came back negative. But sat night i had a very slight bleed. With the ovulation calculator on here it said saturday was my nesting day so do u think that is why i had the very slight bleed and the test came back negative because i done it to soon. Its so hard to tell any dates because i havent had a proper period since my pill. Any advice would be appriciated xx

tiffyy

saza, does everyone use tampons now? but u’re ttc so shouldn’t u use pads?

Damnkat

Congrats Clares4th! Happy & healthy 9 mths to you!!!

cpalmer

ohh ok then yeah ur good, sarakL….as long as ur not like 3-4 mos preg at the time 🙂 have fun!

Praying4num2

Lil.pigz- yea I kno that i was just wondering if the faint line meant I was getting any closer

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Okay so I have three different charts going and one says I can take an HPT in 11 days, another says 12 days and the last says 13 days……so I will take an HPT in….9 DAYS!! HAHAHA!

turtlefur

Pinkie they say it’s the same but my two prior LPs were 13 & 14 days…but just a day’s difference for me

DiandClover

Of course now that I am listening to ‘Falling Slowly’ from the Once soundtrack (awesome movie by the way) I am soooo not moved to fold laundry… just getting all romantic and wanting hubby to cuddle. lol

boyOboy

Mornin’ ladies CD 21, have no clue if i’ve even ovulated. I had brown spotting on cd 18 weird, don’t know what that could’ve been but it stopped. anywho, congrats to the new bfp’s. Goingfor3 – yes i would test

slh1980

one last quick note, tiffyy–dh and I were never sexually active until we married and I have endometriosis so we thought that it might take me a while to get preg. So we decided to start trying 6 months after marriage–and wound up preggo the same month we tried! So, yeah, I totally know what you mean about not feeling ready. haha! It’ll be okay…remember that some of those feelings (a lot of them, actually) are stemming from your hormones too.

katmoma

and thankyou so much to those that wish me beter geez love this forum…

slh1980

kennas–I know what you mean with the cm! It’s so annoying to me, too! Slippery one time I go potty, and a few hours later it’s tacky. I don’t know what to make of it! Let me know if you find out. lol By the way, there’s really no such thing as TMI on here. 🙂

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

good luck to you happymama!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,786 through 13,800 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.