General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,936 through 13,950 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sim1

Hi Ladies i was on this a few months back i was pregnant had a mmc no heartbeat found at 10w 3 days had a d and c on 6th dec 2012 just got my 1st af 2 days ago we really want to ttc this month has anyone had a similar experience as myself?

biziemom
    Participant

thank you ladies

AliL
    Participant

Welcome lovely! Test!

excitedmummy

duffy are you gonna pop a pic up of your hpt??

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Yeah idk what’s going on, it keeps saying I’m putting in the wrong password. maybe I will just make a new one

TTC- I’m sorry you are feeling down:( I hope that you get that BFP! What about artifical insemination?? are you not ovulating at all?

lilpigz

Hello all..again:) Just came to the revelation tonight that I am going to TTC again,lol. Here’s to baby #7♥

It felt like we were never gonna stop. Pluss it was all uphill. Their were no railings, and I thought a few times the kids that were in my group were gonna fall.

Cocoloco

welcome callx – hope your journey here is a short one 🙂

cpalmer

lol thanks ladies 🙂 cherry, i think this is the most normal cycle i have had yet, apart from the OPKs which i never usually use anyways! well depending on when i O, im hoping it makes me O soon!

loraclacey

coco: Haha – well, when I’m determined, I’ll do whatever it takes! We had been BD’ing every couple of days for the last couple months, but I thought I’d try a different approach this month. He’s up for just about anything, and since we had two snow days this week, we had plenty of time. Also, he likes to make sure I’m enjoying myself so it’s not all bad. 😉 Thanks for the positive thoughts! I keep telling myself it hasn’t been that long since we have actually been able to try for another baby, but that doesn’t make me want it to happen any less! I’m aiming for a Thanksgiving/early December baby at the moment. I hope it takes!

DiandClover

maybe it’s my computer – I am just getting a blank page with that link. Try going to your chart, and clicking on the chart – then copy and paste that link.

Cocoloco

yummymummy – I would test now! 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Goodluck with ur tests excited

Cocoloco

Ugh – feeling ridiculously dizzy and a bit sick this afternoon. I’m supposed to be going out on a rare meal out with my husband and really looking forward to it! We’re going to a nice tapas restaurant! I’m guessing 6DPO is far too early for it to be pregnancy symptoms, so guessing I’m coming down with a bug… boo! 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 13,936 through 13,950 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.