General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 13,966 through 13,980 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

alohamom3
    Participant

MOMIIB Ahh ;( Nani Wahine (Pretty Woman) you do have a challenge and I will hold you in my prayers. I have been doing alot of reading on DHEA and it seems to be helping women like you and women like me with older eggs. I know it is hard to relax and not stress when we really want our little ones but it helps to make it fun. Good luck and we are all here to support you. Baby dust to you.

mfbrown

Looks like we’re on about the same schedule LC :0P although I’m CD19… my body just seems to do things late :0P

SEEG

@ momybib I got a bfp at 7dpo with targert brand pregnancy test.

LilMrsK

My AF is due next Wednesday. I’m feeling pretty crampy, which is early for me to be feeling. I hope it’s a good sign. I never test til I am late! It’s hard, but I have willpower. I think I’ve just seen too many BFN’s in my day.

atcjeng
    Participant

Thanks, chemmommy. I even told DH that the last time I was this tired was when I was pregnant with dd. I just think it’s too early for all that and I don’t want to get my hopes up. But you definitely make me feel better about it!

DiandClover

lol – I have been needing a place to rant that I am allowed to TTC again (clean bill of health, on the thyroid meds), yet today on CD 12, I am having major breakthrough bleeding!! ARGH!!! Not just ovulation spotting, like full on medium flow. Did I already say ARGH!!??

keshni

@lilpigz…that happened to me when i tested, thought i was seeing a 2nd line but i was wrong, guess it was all in my head… :(… also, now that you mention it being uncomfortable when you BD,ive been through that tooo.. on sunday and lastnight.. during BD i felt as if we were hitting against something.that normally doe not happen. not comfy at all 🙁

DiandClover

Ria, if this is your true period, and not ‘breakthrough bleeding’ then the spike in temp might be a little infection you are fighting off somewhere in your body. Was your last cycle a normal one?

4 girls: ya i havent tested. im waiting till tuesday, if af hasnt come yet. but im soooooo tempted

Justine

min40-thanks for responding. you know i was thinking that last night as i lay in bed, trying with every fiber of my being NOT to throw up! i didnt, i counted sheep and finally fell asleep ha ha. but i couldnt sleep at all last night. i kept waking up and thinking/dreaming about a pregnancy test! its consumed my life ha ha. well i took another dollar test this morning and although i THOUGHT i saw a second PINK line this time, i still wasnt convinced. AF is due today, and im prepared with tampons! but my lower back has been killing me so bad since last night and its on the right side, and i have cramps on the right side too. its weird. i want to make a drs appt and see whats up. but i was also thinking maybe stomach flu. who knows. all i can do is wait and see

terriann20

Pic of my BFP is on my profile for those of you who want to have a look.tomoro wud hav marked 1 year and 6 months since trying to concieve really hope this one sticks not had any symptoms apart from more in the mood n left boob sore but thats also a sign of af so wont count that. Will test again in the morning just to mske sure the 2 tests i did today are accurate. Baby dust to you all *§*§*

mfbrown

I think its rare, but yes some people are actually fertile/drop their egg during their cycle

ItMustBePink

CONGRATS TTCFAMILY!!

heymickey83

has anyone else ever woken up a few times during the night to pee as a symptom? This happened to me 6DPO the last time I found out I was prego & now since the last two nights I have gotten up 3-4 times each night to pee! I am now 7 DPO today! I am so excited to test! Hoping this is finally our month!!! I hate waiting!!!

dmmarinewife

Yay Duffy! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 13,966 through 13,980 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.