General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,011 through 14,025 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

jennteampink

I asked this the wrong way a while back (worded it wrong so my real question didn’t get out there). When you have PCOS, or even those who don’t, can you get a false positive on an OPK? Or if you don’t O, will it just never give a pos result? Same for BBT testing, I’m gonna do both again like I did with my 2nd and afraid I’ll be getting false readings.

alliegirl
    Participant

don’t know what to think now, lots of cramping today and some spotting, and took my temp when I took a nap and huge huge nose dive. Guess we’ll see what it does in the morning or next couple days I thought I was only 8dpo, way early for af my lp is 13 days. nausia and a headache today too. Praying this is just ib, its only spotting not even on my underwear, but I don’t know..

LaSal

Diane- I hope it will implant and stick! How long did you say it will take form the Vitex and B-6 to work? It is cycle 2 for B6 and cycle 1 for Vitex.

Crummie

sher-baby – Any time is a terrible time to be arguing with DH, but when you’re pregnant…that IS even worse. I’m sorry you’re going through that. I hope he comes around soon so you can work it out and put it behind you and enjoy your pregnancy! BTW, how did your interview go?

DiandClover

Aston, when is your next period due? Did you take a dollar store or internet strip test and get a faint line, then none this morning? One of two things happening: 1. the test you took yesterday gave an evaporation line or false positive… I know many say that there is no such thing as false positives, but I have been in this forum for over a year, and I have seen some very convincing lines that turned out to be invalid. With inexpensive tests being mass produced, there can be errors in the manufacturing and transportation process – it seems more and more frequently women have gotten lines only to be disappointed a day or so later. 2. You had a surge of pregnancy hormone last night and got a true (and early) faint positive, but this morning your hCG was just too low to register. It can happen that some women have higher hCG in the evenings in the early days of pregnancy than they do in the morning. Perhaps just wait another couple of days and test again. I know the waiting is frustrating, but not more frustrating than getting test results that are too hard to interpret. Good luck!

Babytwee
    Participant

Sher-baby – You should join the facebook group ‘Babies due in 2015. 🙂 It’s VERY active. 😉

shellb

Congrats Vodka!! Yey!

MrsBugs

Congratulations mama bear too!! Isn’t it brilliant!! I Can’t quite believe it’s real yet!! Especially as I feel fine!!

RubyLove

hi eevryone Hope ur all having a great Xmas! So like I said yesterday, + opk on cycle day 31 lots of CM and I also had pain on my lower right side last night. I guess I O very late in the cycle, so I am BD BD BDing!! I really want to know about everyone’s BFPs!!!

bennaB

Hi Ladies, I have a question for any of you who have had a MC, if you don’t mind commenting on my page. How long after your MC did you wait to try to concieve? Did your Doctor recommend you wait? I have had 2 MC’s in the last 6 months. The last one there was strong evidence that it was an ectopic pregnancy, but we weren’t able to verify that 100%. I have had one period since then, and I am trying to decide if I am going to try this month. Any advice is appreciated. I have 1 DD who is 17 mos old and we had no trouble concieving her. I do fear I might have some blockage though because I had inflammed falopian tubes when I was in college. Thanks!

Twomarchbebes – thank you for your encouraging words. I guess am just a little empashant. I know there are lots of people that have tried a lot longer than me so far. I am not a fan of the waiting game. At least I have you ladies that understand me. I don’t have anyone else except DH to talk to about this because we haven’t told anyone we are trying. We are a little unsure how our friends and family will react about baby #7!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

bean6667

Thanks ref and donna., that was quick. Yay friends!!! Would’nt it be nice if i typed on here that i would like to be pregnant and be a mommy again and someone just clicked a button and made it happen – like just as easy as making friends?? lol

THAT FREE CONCERT I WAS GOING TO ON SATURDAY, TO SEE JORDIN SPARKS, WELL, I FOUND FOOTAGE, AND I POSTED A MESSAGE ON MY PAGE ABOUT IT…..

JLea

Thanks for the wishes and input, ladies! I’m off to schedule a doctors appointment!

Viewing 15 posts - 14,011 through 14,025 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.