General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,056 through 14,070 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Aimee – when tracking BBT, just make sure you temp before you start moving around – like, don’t go to the washroom and then temp, or it will be way off. BBT is a bit sensitive in that you want to try to take it the same time each morning, before you get out of bed, within 15 minutes of your regular time.

Obscurette

Natalie: I have a few friends who are involved in it but I haven’t gotten involved…yet!! I have been busy creating an after school improv club for kids and teens. and am at present in between troupes : ( .. but I do love it too!

AF arrived today…two days early :-((( I’m so sad…I was so sure this was my month….

RainbowRach

great news rylansmommy – I really hopes it works for you this time x

Jamie86
    Participant

Waiting- Your body can play tricks on you. I feel like mine is playing tricks on me as well. With my son though I had sore bb just a couple days after O and would get nauseated at night and always wanted to sleep. I am actually having those same symptoms right now and I think I am 7dpo, but its only been a little over 3 weeks since my m/c so hopefully if I am pregnant again it will stick this time.

yorkiepuggle

that’s awesome excited

MYA2010

waiting for my angel – My AF is due on the 6th and i am expereincing crampiong too. i thought i would of got it today. But i have nothing just cramping and bloating. 🙂

RainbowRach

byebye lia x Kitz, I hope I have helped a bit x

Leigh26

Hi everyone! So I got a BFP 2 days ago in the afternoon, and then yesterday with fmu I got a bfp but the line was super light… Is it a chemical pregnancy?

RainbowRach

I am REALLY cold **going upstairs to get blankie, then lay on the sofa chatting to lovely ladies on TTC forum whilst pretending to work** BRB

mommydiana

MYA we can’t wait to hear from you!! Praying that it’s great news!!!

cassie82

when’s the best time of day to use a pregnancy test.

aimee86
    Participant

hi ladies i was wondering if you could have a look at my chart and let me know what you think.. Af isn’t due for another 8 or 9 days, i will be 10DPO tomorrow and want to test but as my temp dropped below my coverline i’m not sure if there is any point or if this could be a sign of implantation? i don’t haveany signs of pregnancy =( i had a sharp pain in my right breast last night but that is most likely nothing… any advice would be great
    Fingers crossed my temps go back up tomorrow

Obscurette: Hope u get your BFP this week! ******baby dust to all!******

MYA2010

hello everyone i have a quetion andi was hoping that someone can respond. I have EWCM is this normal for 6.5wks pregnant? and i am extremely tired and nauseated.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,056 through 14,070 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.