General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,146 through 14,160 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

LadyJade

Good Afternoon all and sundry..:)

Congratulations WhatCouldBe!!!!!!

xweegeex

congrats to any BFPs that Iv missed, i see theres been a few, thats great news!! Hopefully there will be even more over the next few days, good luck ladies!

LilMrsK

Congrats Jumana! Now you have to tell me details. What CD/DPO were you on when you got your first BFP? Symptoms? xoxo

sherry49

alex.aarons.mom – yes it is hard to do. You’re VERY WELCOME!!!!

LilMrsK

So now I shall make my confession for the day: I am seriously afraid that once I have my first child, I will want to have a ton more. We have waited so long to start having our children and now I am more than ready…..I warned DH about this too. I told him he might be in big trouble in a few years! I’m sure I will be so in love with my baby that I MUST have more.

MrsTranum

Congrats Dull! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Hopefully I will see you on the week by week soon!

Ladybug

Hello Ladies~~~ How is everyone tonight? 🙂

xweegeex

Good luck with testing Janinem 🙂

cpalmer

Congrats 402! Yay 1st bfp today!

babyblue1 . Personally I wouldn’t do it. Why take the risk . I never took that test when I was pregnant why give us more to worry about ya know

LilMrsK

good luck to those of you waiting to test! I’ll be waiting to hear the good news and celebrate with you! I’m doing okay. AF is here now and I’m ready for her to get lost!

I have a questions ladies, I know we all have our own opinions and beliefs so I want everyone to know I am not saying I’m right your wrong I just wanna know your thoughts on it. If you found out your baby had down syndrome would you keep the baby or abort it? I have so many mixed emotions, I want my child to grow, succeed, love, and have a normal life. I also would feel horrible aborting it but what kind of life would they have? please be open and honest but not critical, we are all here for eachother.

DiandClover

Could have tested too early, still in the game this month!

MrsBugs

Hi weegee! How many months have you been trying now, is this your month!

Viewing 15 posts - 14,146 through 14,160 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.