General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,266 through 14,280 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Wishing- Let us know!!!! How exciting!
    I’m CD30 and no AF yet, but breatsfeeding so I’m always a little late, and too lazy to take a test. lol. Once I go past CD35 I will test, but not too sure how likly it is that I’m preggo.

cpalmer

good morning ladies…ughhh im sooo drained lol didnt sleep a lick last night, was up all night coughing from this stupid sickness and AF is still not here!!!!!!!!!! i just want to get on with it…..how is everyone?

mommymachine

Well you need prayer for a girl as well. Lol. But for a girl, sex everyday until 5-3 days before ovulation. Sallow penetration so missionary. Wheat, dairy and low salt. Hot showers and bath before BD.

and thats v true my SIL bled sooooooo bad but shes got a 9 month old baby boy now

hey ladies just took an OPK and it came back negative, so can you still get a negative when you feel you could be pregnant??. TIA xx

ArcticArlz
    Participant

pretty quiet in here

RyanNeveMum

@ lilygrace my doc said once they remove the mirena it clears pretty quick from your system. Think about getting one once I’ve had number 2.

DiandClover

My nephew calls me Aunt Diane-osaur… I joke back that I will turn into Diane-osaurus Rex and eat him if he’s not careful!! lol

RyanNeveMum

Well just back from my annual MOT (smear) spoke to the nurse she said it shouldn’t effect TTC and might help as she removed the mucas plug during the test but we’ll only know at the end of the month if I get my BFP or not, fingers crossed it hasn’t affect my chances. she also said to bed every other day (I know we all know this) to give hubbys swimmers a chance to get more new ones rather than using old stock. Keeping my fingers crossed for more BFP’s this month.

biziemom
    Participant

Emmalynsmom!- i still dont have all the lingo down so dont feel at all bad, lol.

Chriscadia
    Participant

I read down below some of you talking about food. What you eat affects your body obviously, eating a healthy diet WILL help you get pregnant it balances your hormones plus you have a great head start to a healthy pregnancy. For anyone interested I’m following ‘The Hormone Diet’. Obviously it’s hard to follow a diet, but when you want that baby so bad it’s worth it.

cpalmer

HAPPY EARLY BDAY DIANE 😀

Amber242
    Participant

btw- wendy thats a BFP!!!! when was your lmp? tutrle- bass pro COOKIES at the bakery yuuuuuuuuuuuuummo

Cherryb0m~ Im in the same boat as you 7-9dpo and Ive been getting a steady temp rise everyday, I hope this is our month!

Sarahchihuahua~OMG MAJOR CONGRATS!!! ON YOUR BFP!

smashley89

ok af is due tomorrow so decided to get a test.. i did it and it was a big [email protected]#ing negative..

now i know why af decided to show her face a day early

so i guess its back to cd1 for me now.. good luck ladies

Viewing 15 posts - 14,266 through 14,280 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.