General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,656 through 14,670 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

I had this crazy vivid dream about building things… lots of rain, and a wonderful little baby in my tummy. A boy. In my dream I wasn’t supposed to know it was a boy yet (too early) but I knew! Sigh that was a great dream

BabySaunders
    Participant

BFN. Why am I even testing? 🙁 I think I’m gunna wait until I have every symptom under the moon and just stop trying to pay attention so hard to whether or not I could be pregnant. Just enjoy the ride….

DiandClover

I missed a bunch of posts that flooded in a couple of hours ago! WhatCouldBe – you’re 14 DPO now, or around there? I saw you tested and blogged on the 27th, and say a faint ‘something’ – have you tested since then? If not, I’d say by now you would see something more definitive – give it a shot 🙂

xweegeex

Terrac – i was thinking the same thing about staying in this room even if i get PG – im too scared to move out 🙁 lol

LilMrsK

Awesome news! Congrats to you 🙂 Now do tell, what CD did you get the BFP? Oh and symptoms please….inquiring minds need to know, lol.

xweegeex

Sorry to any of the ladies with BFNs, lets jst hope its jst because its too early to pick up HCG & maybe there will be more BFPs over the next day or to 🙂 babydust!

LilMrsK

So today makes AF two days late. I’m CD31/16DPO I think. I’m chicken to test….just can’t bare to see another BFN! I only want to test when there is no guessing if there is a line….when should I give it a go?

Day 17 of a 29 to 31 day cycle ugh, time needs to pass by already!!!!

I’m expecting AF any day now. Test in 4 days 🙂

DiandClover

I have a guilty pleasure confession. When I bought the pregnancy test before I found out I was pregnant with Sebastian, I also purchased a box of Kraft Dinner (in the US it is Macaroni and Cheese, but in Canada, it’s just Kraft Dinner) It is not something I regularly eat, in fact I had not eaten any for perhaps a year before I bought some that day. I joked with the clerk as I passed in the Kraft Dinner and pregnancy test that had to test to see if the reason I wanted to eat KD was due to being pregnant. Well, of course I was pregnant! Now every cycle at the end of the 2WW I make a point to have a little ritual where I eat a bowl of Kraft Dinner. I am glad they now make individual servings so I don’t need to make an entire box!! That stuff has very little nutritional value, but the guilty pleasure and ‘luck’ I hope it brings me is soooo worth it!! So, anyone else have a 2WW guilty pleasure?

Maureen_Hel
    Participant

hi ladybug im doing good u?

well I am new to all this but I’ve found alot of inspiration on this site. I am 23 and we have been ttc since June 08. I got pregnant in March 09, but lost that sweet angel in late May of 09. We have been married for 5 years… My husband is an RN and I work in Finance. I have endometriosis and I also have a 4 yr old little girl. She is my WORLD. secondary infertility SUCKS. just being honest lol Hopefully I can make friends and find true support here!

LilMrsK

402-Great news! Congrats to you!!!! Here’s to a happy and healthy nine months.

AliL
    Participant

It was probably E. Corporations want their employees to follow rules and there is a rule or procedure for everything! Good luck!

JoyceD

Good Morning Ladies: I Have not been on lately. I hope for all you ladies to get your BFP’s and if you did, a very happy healthy 9mos.

So here is my venting: I have to say I really tried to get pg this month. I used The clearblue O test. I got the smiley face. But why do I have such doubts that I will become pg. It saddens me to think this way. I want to stay positive, but how do I. I had a very bad loss 2 years ago that even now it is hard to not be negative.
    Any advice I would be so grateful

Viewing 15 posts - 14,656 through 14,670 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.