General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,716 through 14,730 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Morena0475

I’m late but I wanted to say congrats to mugs :biggrin on your BFP

Shez05

ohhh I know but im so nervouse…haha

Baby1Due3608
    Participant

It will never happen again. I went into liver failure because of a medication I was taking to control my thyroid. My liver was not processing it (for 3 months) and it sent me into liver failure. The doctors figured if that took out my thyroid, I wouldn’t have to take the medication and hopefully my liver would recover. So at 20 weeks pregnant I had my thyroid removed, my liver recovered and after 5 weeks in the hospital I came home. However during the surgery my blood pressure fluctuated so much that Autumns blood supply went to her heart and brain to keep her alive. That blew a hole in her intestines sending (poop) into the outter cavity making a mass that attached to her liver and appendix. I didn’t smoke/drink or do drugs during my pregnancy. I had a thyroid condition that was not under control and that’s what did me in.

ca…thanks…I hope you get your bfp soon too!! This month should go by fast with all the holiday stuff coming up and hopefuly we all we be prego before we know it!

cpalmer

Lol diane i agree! I noticed a few of us got AF at the same time 🙂 i was always told that if u hang with someone enough ur cycles will sync up…me and my BFF start within a day of each other

KellyG

It seems like there have been a lot of BFN’s and AFs lately so it’s inspiring to see some BFPs today!! I’m really hoping mine will come later this month!

babydoll76

hey all well i just got back from running around all day and the doctors office…ok so i lost 8 lbs since the last time i was at the dr. when i started the metformin. not even trying to..woo-hoo. so the me and the doc talked and she said i could try clomid this month and see if it works so as soon as AF shows i can start my clomid on cd4. hopefully this will be the month..AF was due today but she has been know to be a day or 2 late. hope sheis here by the morning..the only time we want AF to show is when we can start Clomid.lol…well babydust andcongrats to all the BFP’s

katiea…weird . have yout aken any more hpts tests? I’m doing ok besides the fact of this cold flu thing I have.

DiandClover

Oh! Hubby has a new job with better pay 🙂 Looks like he won’t have to go to another city to get work after all! Phew! That would make TTC difficult!

petuniabeth

good luck mummy to seth!! sounds promising to me if AF is usually normal?

DiandClover

oh, and Ready, I am due Jan 16 (or around there – with my odd cycle it’s hard to call!) – as for your OPK, they do tend to fade after an hour. They actually have a time limit on them not becasue they grow darker like HPT’s can, but they usually grow lighter!

Emma31

I think Cher did a great job of the Shakespear Sisters song, I’m just not keen on the rapping.. Rebecca is ok, but I think I would get bored of her.. Katie and Wagner need to go! I quite like Aiden as well..(all the men LOL)

Duffy
    Participant

i must be crazy…just took out my multivitamins and got side track now i can’t find it yet i don’t remember having it yet the packet and the lack of tablet suggests i did

Emma31

@weegee – I’m dying for you to test!! When r u going to test?

TTCbby1

My fingers are crossed for you D- and I’m sending you loads of sticky baby dust your way 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 14,716 through 14,730 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.