General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,821 through 14,835 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Goingfor3- I would go get a test!

tiffyy

rebekah, i just realize from now one it’s gonna be constant grwoing for the baby and changes for me…my gosh there is no time to loose. gotta stop chatting haaa lol

gould4494

Hey ladies! Cd15 here waiting on o! I got some cranberry/pom juice blend figure ill kill 2 birds w one stone (no pun intended!) Lol I so hope I catch this egg! The 26th is my 5 yr ann and if I am preg id be finding out on the same day I found out I was preg w DS1 and the edd would be his b day

cpalmer

i have a question….why does it hurt when DH and i BD!?! its been like that since about 5dpo…its annoying! my cervix pains ughh

catybelle

Hi everyone ! My LMP was on 25th of June and then me and my husband had TTC starting from 9th July to 17th July.
    Since around 14th July, i started feeling cramping in my lower abdomen especially in right side..
    My AF will be due on this coming Saturday and really exciting moment for me..Wish to be a mummy soon..:-)

CarrieE

My DD was little…6 lbs 14 oz. She’s still small at 1 year (18 pounds…9th percentile). I’m only 5’1 and being petite runs in my family.

Damnkat

Kat- have you had all the blood tests and u/s?

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

I am TTC my 3rd…I have a 5 year old and an 11 month old. After 2 babies…3 will be a piece of cake!! LOL! 🙂

ingodstime

Hi everybody how is everybody tonight? I’m doing alright waiting for AF to show up have all the signs but I’ve had them for over a wk and she has not showed up yet….. lol…. my long haired dashhound is due to have puppies in 3-4 wks. hense the baby crib sitting in the yard awaiting the arrival that my sister got off the side of the road… the irrony! Yet it was funny! Congrats on the BFPs!

two2love

cocoluv – im with you on cd2! this is def the month!

I thought I had a cheap test left but I haven’t. I jus wish I knew how to feel x

cpalmer

later ashes 🙂

brandyleigh
    Participant

Posted this afternoons opk its just as dark so I think will be in perfect shape for tonight!!! Yeah so excited hope everything works this month!!!!

Amy011
    Participant

hey tiffyy- how you feeling today?? C- I think your AF may stay away for another 9 months!!! 🙂

LauraYellow

Congrats to all the BFP’s! YAY!
    Has anyone ever experienced a tightening/swelling down there as a preg. symptom? When we Bd’d on Monday my husband was like, wow… that’s different. It could be though we’ve BD’d like 10 days in a row now and I’m just over it. I told him that if I saw his ding-a-ling again this cycle I would be sick. haha

Viewing 15 posts - 14,821 through 14,835 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.