General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,911 through 14,925 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Amanda815
    Participant

Thanks girls! Hearing that makes me so thrilled! I hope I’ll get a BFP soon. I almost tested FMU this morning, but I’m 8dpo, and it’s too early. I stopped myself. I’ll probably test Thursday or Friday though.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I LOVE esme but my bf hates it

My ‘implantation dip’ may not be as huge as that, I worked a night shift the night before so had to adjust temp for different times :S Definitely went triphasic though. Also I had it on the research setting as otherwise it had me ovulating on the day after the dip which wouldn’t be right as I got my bfp at 11dpo!
    Symptoms wise I had loads! Main one was killer backache at 5&6 dpo that wouldn’t ease, I also had sticky cm all the way, no sore (.)(.)s though! And then from 9dpo I was feeling nauseous in the mornings and then yesterday I slept for 12 hours and woke up tired! Oh and I was constipated and had spots! Really hope you guys get your bfps soon too 🙁

cubby99

Congrats Mammacass! I miscarried in May and it is difficult, no matter how far along you are when it happens. Try not to stress as that is no good either. Everything will be just fine!

dmmarinewife

Mommy2one, and dawn- I guess we’re all cycle buddies.
    I do have good news- initially I thought dh was going to be in the field the week I am supposed to o. But now he isn’t so he will be readily available for bd sessions lol.

DiandClover

Hey ladies, I am back from the cabin! Great weekend! Congrats to the BFPs – I will try to catch up on the posts to add the BFPs to the blog a little later, right now I have a brutal headache! (work Tylenol, WORK!) Back later!

Poofy
    Participant

I am pretty sure I am 5 dpo today and this wait is driving me nuts!! Hope we all have xmas babies!!!

DiandClover

Sneaking out again! ***shake, shake***

sherylee

zoehow ohright hun yeah its weird as iv never noticed it before well il kn ow soon my bf has gone and got another test 🙂 xx

thebigtomato

happy – My guy is 15 months and we’ve been ttc since he was 5 months.

Wyattsmommy

i have an appointment tomorrow it was to talk about clomid for this cycle but now that i was going to be on my ‘o’ time in the 4 days he would be home and now im not because out of 14 cycles and never being late once now im not going to hit my o time before he leaves to Afghanistan ugh i am so frustrated i swear god just doesn’t want me to have any more babies….

thebigtomato

I love it! I’ve always been somewhat of an anglophile anyway, so it’s endearing to me.

Lysa732

Poofy-Happy anniversary
    Wishing the the next week to fly by….

tina71

hoping I really wish you the best of luck. Women like you are the reason that I cant complain or whine about not getting pg

bonbonkatie

@baby Thankyou for my welcome 🙂 I wish
    yourself and all the ladies here the best of luck
    too.

Viewing 15 posts - 14,911 through 14,925 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.