how do you feel about ivf with donor eggs??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mellany mellanyHC 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mellany
    mellanyHC
    Participant

Girls, is there anyone who used or is planning to use donor eggs? What are results? How and where did you find donor? Due to condition of my health de ivf is my last chance to have a baby. It’s so hard for me to decide on this procedure. I want to ask those girls who had already underwent this procedure, how do you feel now? Do you have regrets? What are your feelings toward your baby/babies? Do you have feelings that baby isn’t yours? I’m afraid I won’t be able to love this child. I asked my sister to be our donor. Unfortunately she refused. I thought that maybe it’ll be easier to take this situation if it’s eggs of my sis. She thinks it will be wrong if we rise her baby. Maybe she’s right… But what should I do now? I really need to talk to somebody about this. My mind is full of thoughts, doubts and questions. I feel like I’m going crazy( Another question is where is better to do this procedure? Will I be able to choose donor by myself? What about prices? I have no idea where to start. Moreover I’m not sure if I’m ready for this procedure. I hope you will help me to figure it out!

Profile photo of Mellany
    mellanyHC
    Participant

Hello everyone who are reading my thread! We are still in search for reliable clinic. We decided to go for de ivf in Europe. Thanks to advices and information which I found on this forum, we think that Europe is the best variant. Now we should pick up the right clinic. Opinions differ and I’m a little confused. I will appreciate if you give more specific info. For example, names of the clinics, prices, services etc. Also I’m interested if there is a possibility to choose donor? I’d like our donor to look like me. I hope to hear more details from you. Thanks in advance and I wish everyone good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.