In vitro fertilization

This topic contains 699 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  kellyks 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 700 total)
  • Author

MrSgUiLd

guess my last message didnt post… so here goes im 9 days past a three day transfer and i tested neg on an HPT… freakin out now beta is tuesday and im thinking i need to start getting ready to hear the worst.

min41

Hi ANNIE – glad everything is going well for you and Dotti. ANDRIS – what’s the news hun. How did it go? BLUEWAVE – You go girl, we know you can do it, you have such a good reason to ‘kick the habit’.FEEFEES – Welcome sweetie and I hope that the first IVF cycle for you is a winner as we all know how expensive they can be, especially if you need to get the genetic testing. Good luck and keep us updated. JENBO – Did AF arrive and is she treating you OK. Let’s pray this is the last one for you for awhile. Mine is due in about a week, so I am right behind you. BLUESTAR – Praying for lots of lovely eggs for you on Monday. Hugs to all ***

Andris15
    Participant

Midwest; How are you doing with your injections? Keep us posted and Good luck to you. Wishing you all the best.

MrSgUiLd

congrats brie! get plenty rest! you need it to be ready for a healthy ET! my transfer will be monday. got the call today that the 13 eggs are still alive, none have arrested all grade 1 (very good at my clinic). however 9 of them are in great shape being in the cell division they should be at for day 3. so were crossing our fingers they stay going strong till monday, when they get put back in mama 🙂

bluestar

ehhhhh feeling pretty uncomfortable, i have about 10 follies sized from 20-22mm each! eekk!! pick up is def on monday!! pretty excited but this is the biggest procedure i have ever had done and will be the most amount of drugs that i have ever had in my body. accupuncture has really helped with my bloating and my stress/anxious i highly reccomend it ladies!! andris how did you go with your pick up? did you end up with 13? best of luck… jen poo poo sinus headache!! that is one of my pet hates,, having headaches!! XX to you…thanks for all the support and kind words ladies…best of luck to everyone!! XXX

Andris15
    Participant

oh Brie, Am really happy to hear that. Oh God, This is it for you. Congratulations again and a happy nine months. Am really happy for you. I had to return back to the UK and i will start my med here until it is time top start the injections before returning to the States. just trying to save on hotel bills.

bluestar

Love them jen!! classic!!! hahahahaha!! and woohoo min super twins! and 8 little snow flakes just like me and my 9!!!! woooahhh i must say we do look pretty darn good for mothers of 10 and 11!!! XXX

Andris15
    Participant

Hi everyone. Min41and jenbo; thanks for all the supports. Blue star; nice to hear about the scan and wish u a lovely pick up tomorrow. My pick up went really fine with about 8 good follies. Placement is tomorrow (two eggs) and am really looking to it. Just can’t wait and fingers cross for the rest two weeks b/c that is the worst part of it all- the waiting before the test. Ohhhhh.
    Ladies, we will all make it this time. FINGERS CROSS EVERYONE.
    Bluewave; remain positive and all will be fine. Good luck everyone.

brieblue

I got back my second Beta HCG today and all is good. the first was 97 9dp6dt and the second was 350 11dp6dt. I will find out in a couple of weeks if there are one or two. I am just praying for a healthy baby or babies that make it till the end!!

Andris15 – Good luck starting your cycle!!! I am so excited for you!! YEAH!

min41

Great news Brie.

Anonymous

This forum has been great- thanks for welcoming me:) I only have 1 egg- maybe 2. First IUI is on Monday…..positive thoughts!!

brieblue

Andris15 – good luck on the start of your cycle today! I am so excited for you! I know this will be it!!! YEAH!

min41

JENBO – That is so cool, well done, I love them. Fortunately they didn’t use stirrups for mine, so I don’t need them. You are right though, it is better to have something a bit more ‘you’ in that process. How are you feeling. I just got back from my transfer and have the super twins now in place and 8 frostie babies. Hugs ***

min41

ANDRIS – Great news and I pray for a smooth transfer. BLUEWAVE – Believe me hun, you do not want more than 1 or 2 eggs if you are having IUI Ha-ha. Good luck BLUESTAR.

ess917

hey brie that is awesome! so glad to see more good news here! 1 or 2 would be great, right now im on my way to week 16 with 2 and its def been a struggle till now! not complaining but be prepared for some serious pregnancy symptoms hahah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 700 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.