In vitro fertilization

This topic contains 699 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  kellyks 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 700 total)
  • Author

annie40
    Participant

in australia they will do ivf whether you are married , single or gay! they don’t discriminate x

min41

I am on 9DPO now, so only 4 or 5 days before I start my next IVF cycle. Am so excited, even to do the injections, as I know that they are for a wonderful cause. Hopefully there will be some BFPs in the next 4-5 weeks for ANDRIS, BLUESTAR, JENBO and ME. Hugs to all ***

Midwest

Hello Ladies! Just thought I’d pop back in again and say hello! My egg retrieval was yesterday. We got 23 eggs and I’m waiting to hear how many fertilized. They said they’d call sometime this afternoon. Brie – Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news! Andris – I hope you are feeling okay after your operation. Ess – I hope I’m following in your footsteps soon. Congratulations and it sounds like you are doing well.

brieblue

The ER went well today. Out of 11 they got 10 so that is good.

bluestar

thanks min XX – just a question ladies, how long after your trigger shot was your pick up actually done? and for those who used gonal f and syneral did you have your last spray and jab in the morning then had your trigger that night then nothing until pick up? cant wait to see how many eggies we get tomorrow.. i am an anxious person and am second guessing everthing about tomorrow, biggest one is my eggs would have ovulated before the dr gets to pick them up… this is possible so its not a silly thought, i am just worried we would have gone through all of this and will not go any further than tomorrow. ;( praying our luck has changed! XX

Andris15
    Participant

Midwest; Wishing you all the best and really happy all went well yesterday. I will be starting my drugs next month and fingers crossed, something good will come out of it. Good luck.

Andris15
    Participant

min41; wishing you luck on your transfer and you really need to take it easy as you said. Finger crossed, this time is yours. Good luck ladies.

best of luck to the ladies with your retrivals. Looking forward to hearing some bfps in the next few weeks.

beetle

hi there, I have have unfortunately just miscarried, which is heart breaking, as you know the lead up to getting pregnant with IVF is so full on. I was wanting some help. I am currently living in New Zealand, but moving to L.A in 2 months. I am keen to start a cycle asap but need to know where are the best clinics? has anyone heard good things about the beverly hills IVF clinic? – Hoping those in the states can point me in the right direction. – Good luck everyone, sounds like people are making babies on here.

goingfor2

Hey ladies, after several unsucessful IUI treatments, I am considering IVF. Has anyone from Canada done IVF and able to give me an idea of the cost???? Also curious to hear anyone’s story who has done IVF lately…

Pls post any messages on my page.

TIA

JenBo

Yay! First U/S tomorrow morning — I’m sure it’ll be a boring ol’ ‘Yup, looks good. You’ve got the go ahead for this cycle.’ Can’t wait for the big day in less than two weeks!

brieblue

Andris15- Wow you have a lot going on. I am sorry for the delay but I am so glad they found and are fixing the Fibroid no stopping you now!! Are you going back home for the month of rest or are in staying in the States? Hopefully the time will go by quickly and you can start your cycle without another hitch. It sounds like CCRM really knows their stuff, I am so glad you went with them!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

thanks annie i will have a look.. i think everybody has the right to do ivf, except of course people who drugs and have criminal records etc. but there are alot of single women who want a baby just as much as a married women. i am not married and i am 19. if they had those kind of rules i would not be able to have another baby. we have had police checks and child protection checks on us. its hard enough knowing your body wont allow you to have kids let alone the government.. you have to see several doctors and a councilor so im sure if they think your unfit to be a parent they wont do the procedure.

bluestar

hoorayyyyy!!! pick up all done, went really really well! 13 eggs!! bit crampy but nothing at all to complain about,, tomorrow we find out how many fertilise!! i’ll update my ivf blog later on.. XXX

brieblue

I had an ultra sound today and everything is measuring exactly on time yeah!!! I have one little baby growing and the heartbeat was very strong! I hope this is it, I am feeling very positive about it!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 700 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.