In vitro fertilization

This topic contains 699 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  kellyks 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 700 total)
  • Author

annie40
    Participant

how are all the ivf mommas today? where are we all at in our cycles? i am on day 6 of the 2ww with 2 little embies hopefully burrowing and getting comfortable for a nine month stay! xxx

Andris15
    Participant

Thanks for the prayers min41. mine went really well with two eggs transfered and the rest frozen. Looking forward to a BFP later next week. Bluestar; happy everything went well. GOOD LUCK LADIES.

Andris15
    Participant

beetle; Am really sorry about that and wish you all the best this time. Am presently having my IVF in Colorado (CCRM) really expensive here but am glad to be here. I have had two IVF’s, but my Doc still keep discovering things that i thought should have been discovered before the first IVF. All the same, wish you luck this time.

Andris15
    Participant

Brie; wishing you all the best.

Andris15
    Participant

One question ladies; will too much of rest affect the outcome of the test? My Husband wants me to be in bed all day for the next two weeks. opinions are welcome. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midwest

Transfer complete! We were able to transfer 2 blasts and we’re praying they both stick! Unfortunately they said testing date won’t be until July 15th. Andris – Have you started your meds yet?

annie40
    Participant

well the 2ww is over for me , bfn sigh. i have 5 more frosties and will hopefully be starting over again next month xxx

Anonymous

Well, one IUI down and 1 to go on Wednesday….and then the dreaded wait!!! I also had the trigger shot today:)

Andris15
    Participant

Midwest; Am really happy all went well. Finger crossed it will be fine. I have not yet started my medication. I was diagnosed with Fibroid which I had to be operated on to remove it. But my Doc said that I have to wait for a month for it to heal. I really can’t wait to start. All the same it is a positive move. Wish you all the best.

annie40
    Participant

yeah thanks, i can start a FET on the 4th of may so that cushions the blow a bit, hope you are all well xxx

JenBo

Bluewave – good luck! Andris15 – your husband is too cute! Two weeks is tooooooo much time! Besides, you’ll go nuts on bedrest!! Doctors differ on how much time they’d like you to be on bedrest. Just follow your doctor’s recommendations 🙂

Andris15
    Participant

Brie; How are you doing? Hope all is going well. I missed you.

brieblue

getting nervous…

JenBo

Had my appointment today and decided that stirrups are sooooo boring. I’m going to sew some kind of cover-up for the stirrups that are more my style!

min41

Great news BRIE – so so happy for you. Hugs. ANDRIS – Great news that they have found that and treated you before starting – you will now have a perfect little home for a growing baby. MIDWEST – I hope your waiting time goes quickly, all the best. We have finally saved enough money and have rested our emotions and body to start trying again and will hopefully transfer two of our little embies in about 5 weeks time. So excited.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 700 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.