In vitro fertilization

This topic contains 699 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  kellyks 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 700 total)
  • Author

bluestar

eeekkk ladies i need some opinions. i am cd 11 and have been having daily gonal f for 8 days and syneral since cd21 last cycle — today i have started to get ewcm!!!! i thought the syneral was to stop ovulation?? wouldnt this mean stop the ewcm too?? my dr isnt available until monday which is not tomorrow but the next so i cant speak to him until then!! i am sooo worried if my eggs are big enough (they were small yesterday on scan) that my body will release them before the pick up!! my body on serophene for IUI would always O earlier than ovidrel trigger… oh man i am worried and have had a bad feeling that something is going to wreck this cycle ;((

Andris15
    Participant

Brie; How did your ER go? Hope all went well. Hoping to hear from you. Best wishes.

brieblue

marikob – congrats on your soon to be start of cycle 1! I don’t have any pointers for you yet since I just started my meds for my first cycle. Good luck to you and I hope everything is successful for you!

JenBo

Looks like we have an exciting week with pick ups for both Andris & BlueStar – YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! All the waiting… it’s the next closest thing to insanity, eh?! Ladies — your best fight against the insanity?? TAKE NAPS!!!!!! WooHoo!!! Naps toally rock!

brieblue

Andris15 – thanks for asking, my ER went much better this time than last (thank goodness). They got 14 eggs, 11 that matured and 10 that fertilized properly. I find out tomorrow (Thursday night) my PGS report and see how many are healthy and then Friday will be ET day!!! I am trying to remain positive and hopeful but also keeping in mind I have a long way to go still. BUT I am very happy the way this round is starting out!!

brieblue

feefees a mom 2 be – I would start acupuncture now. There is a lot they can do to prepare your body for a healthy transfer. My IVF doc said to do acupuncture once a week closer to my transfer date but for now every other week is fine. Acupuncture is expensive but not as much as IVF so I will do whatever I can to increase my chances. The research I have done in my area (Bay Area, CA) IVF costs from $20,000 to $26,000 total but I am just preparing for it to cost $30,000 to prepare for the worst. I am also doing PGD which costs around $5,000 so if you are not doing this procedure subtract from the total. Hope this info helps you.

min41

I second JENBO – take naps! Ha-ha

Andris15
    Participant

Brie; YESSS! Am really happy for you. This is the first step and so far it’s going well. I know it will go well this time, still stay positive. cheers.

beetle

Hi am currently in the 2 ww. Agony!!! I put in 3 A grade – 2day eggs, and I am 42….anyone around my age in this group? I have one daughter already from my first IVF, she is 10 months and the cutest.

min41

It’s good to see a few of us on the go (or soon to be) in here. I should be starting my second IVF cycle in about 10 days if AF comes on time. I do a FLARE cycle, so should have collection and transfer in about 4 weeks. We have decided to go for another collection cycle and leave the frozen ones for back up. If we can get in before the end of November (yes, it’s close) we save $2,500. ANDRIS and BLUE STAR – keep us updated or blog on your pages and we will be praying for you and your eggs/embies. Hugs

Andris15
    Participant

Brie; How did your ET go? Don’t forget, you are always in my prayers. Things will go well for you this time. Cheers and a lovely 2ww ahead with an ending BFP. Please keep me posted.

JenBo

Okay Ladies, this is it! Just a few hours away from Transfer 😉 I can’t freakin’ wait!!!

bluestar

aw thanks min and jenbo! prayers wishes and positive vibes are welcome!! my blog is updated with outcome from todays scan, in short pick up may be monday, a whole week away. my re is concerned about having the pcos follies getting on the med train and haveing the possibility of being effected by OHSS… so meds up’d today and we will see him again on wed for another scan and more bloods…pick up should be on cd20 then,, this is a bit late in the cycle right?? ohh praying for good things!!!! XXX good luck to u too ladies *HUG*!!!

brieblue

Andris15 – The transfer went great! We ended up with two excellent expanded blastocysts on day 6. I had one left over blast to freeze so now is just the waiting game. I am trying to keep my head in a level place but really hoping this worked. Your time is quickly approaching!!! Do you have everything all set up and ready to go?

marikob

HI ladies… I am waiting for my AF to start BCP’s for IVF Cycle one. I am going to do it. If I get a BFP my hubby will know before he deploys… Wouldnt that be a good sendoff? Any pointers to a successful cycle?

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 700 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.