In vitro fertilization

This topic contains 699 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  kellyks 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 700 total)
  • Author

JenBo

Today is my at-home for catching up with desk-office-paperworky stuff, but I decided to start the day by making banana bread. Mmmmm… awesome way to start the day! We had a tornado touch down just briefly this morning in my area so it’s nice to be home all tucked into a safe place. 🙂

Andris15
    Participant

Brie; Am really happy that all is going well. Am ready for next week Friday to start my cycle, I was able to get a B&B double bed room which i can afford for a period of six weeks. I cant wait to start. I wish you all the best this time. Don’t worry am right behind you. Take care.

min41

BRIE – That is great news. My clinic don’t do transfers in December, so you are lucky to have a special Christmas gift. Keep us updated. BLUESTAR – That is funny, we have quite a few little frostbabies now!

Anonymous

Hi All- I thought I would pop into this forum since IUI is not as active. Just finished clomid- 100mg days 3-7. My RE is thinking insemination next week. We got pregnant on our first IUI cycle 2 years ago with our absolutely amazing daughter and are hoping and praying that things will work as well this time around. Question- and yes, this is horrible. I am a smoker- mild at that- 3 a day. Anybody have any feedback on how this will effect my chances? I am trying so hard to quit:( Last time I went through this I had given up the habit and I am so worried that I am sabottaging things. Good luck to all.

Midwest

Hello Ladies… do you care if I join you? We are currently classified as unexplained and are attempting our first try at IVF. I’ve finished BCPs and am currently on Lupron injections.

brieblue

I had my first follicle count today and it looks like I have a form of PCOS. My doc is putting me on metformin and I start birth control pills today. Looks like I am on track for a transfer the end of December. I am so excited this is three sooner than I was expecting!

Andris15
    Participant

Thanks, Jenbo and Min41. My pick-up is tomorrow morning feeling lot of pain. I think that it is due to the fact that i have about 13 big follies (scan). Hoping for a fruitful process and positive vibes at last.
    Wishing everyone good luck and hoping to hear lots of congratulatory message later.
    Bluewave; i think u will have to talk to your doc about that but if you can reduce it due to the IUI cycle, it’s all about your child’s health.
    Cheers.

brieblue

Midwest – Welcome!! I actually remember seeing your name on the TTC section. I have been on this website for so long so it is nice to see familiar names around here. Good luck on your cycle. I am sure it will bring you the baby or babies you have also dreamed of. Lots of ladies have had success here.

annie40
    Participant

hiya i’ve just started with the nasal spray, if all goes to plan i should have an embryo or two put in me on around the 9th april. i hate the taste as it goes down the back of my throat ! the 25th of march is my blood test day for hormone levels….then if they are good? needle time eek! xxx anne

min41

ANDRIS – Oh how exciting, I hope you get some great eggs from those follies. Let us know how it goes. BLUEWAVE – Good luck with your IUI. AS far as giving up smoking and harming chances etc, it is always the first thing that a RE tells you to do to improve your ttc chances and your future babies health. Have you tried the patches or gum to help you give up?

ess917

hey guys – popping in from week 14. just wanted to wish everyone good luck and hope to see you on the other side!! yayyy

min41

Good question BLUESTAR – This is the way it worked for me. I ovulated on the Saturday and had them transferred back on the Monday (2DPO). They froze them at day2, thawed them on the sunday (the day before. This made them day 3 embryos being put in on a day 2 (?). Confusing, yes. One was a bit slow and had only just moved from a 4 cell to a 5 cell and the other was already at an 8 cell.

JenBo

ANDRIS – Wishing you lots of babydust today! You will feel so much better after you get home and snuggle up with a warm fuzzy blanket. 🙂 Ladies I have had a killer sinus headache for days now, partly AF coming soon, partly this crazy tornado-friendly pressure drop — The lowest it’s ever been in history here! Poor sinuses… ouchie!

Andris15
    Participant

ess917; Thanks a lot for popping in to say Hi.
    How is everything going and wishing you lovely days ahead. Midwest; Welcome and nice to hear from you. Wishing you a happy time here and Good luck in your cycle. Hi Brie, You said ‘Lots of ladies have had success here’ You will be the next. I just cant wait to start my IVF cycle next week end. Lots of love.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Triplets!! congrats & oh wow, thats one thing im scared of haha i dont want anymore then one, but i will be blessed with any. yeah i have to do the nasal spray, and shots. maybe i could try ice b4, hot towel after? do you have to put it in a certain spot i really dont want to inject it into stretch marks :/ & congrats to you kristina, and goodluck anne.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 700 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.