In vitro fertilization

This topic contains 699 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  kellyks 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 691 through 700 (of 700 total)
  • Author

annie40
    Participant

geesh i leave the forum for a month and its like a whole new place!! hello andris, blue star, blue wave and ssl so nice to see some action in here. when i first came on here i just talked to myself for about 5 weeks hoping someone would come join me lol. huge congratulations abigailsmom can’t wait to see what noah looks like, hows the recovery for you going? hello dear sweet min and jenbo, its good to hear you will both be starting again soon, sorry i’ve been lacking in support of late. i’m just starting 3rd trimester its all creeping up very fast for me now but all looks good with dotti so far, fingers crossed. andris, i hope your pick up went smoothly and you’re not too sore. bluewave good luck with quitting smoking use all the support you can and tell yourself how beautiful your skin will be once you quit lol .blue star it sounds like you have a good and cautious RE i hate the ones who overstimulate women and then cancel the cycle and the poor women end up in hospital. you hear stories like that all the time. much better to go slow and get it right . love to all xxx anne

brieblue

I got my positive digital HPT test today!!! YEAH I really hope this one sticks!!

annie40
    Participant

thanks alicia, i do the shots in my thigh, the skin doesn’t seem to be so sensitive there. i hve posted a photo of me doing it on my page if you are curious. if you pinch the skin first it actually makes the area numb and you can’t even feel the needle go in at all. my problem is looking , i always turn my eyes away! good luck xxx

Anonymous

Thank you all for the welcomes and support. It is nice to have people to talk to and relate to who need assistance with getting pregnant. I have thrown out the pack and am just praying that the obsession is lifted.

Andris15
    Participant

Brie; YAHHH!! Am really happy for you. It will stick that is all we ask for. Congratulations a million times.

bluestar

Hi ladies, i have a question. In relation to FET does anyone know and fully understand how they time the thaw/transfer with a unmedicated cycle? I will have a pos OPK tomorrow which will be CD12 there for likely to O CD13 – my embabies are frozen at day 2 of age, they told me they thaw them the day before transfer, so would it make sense that if i were to O on cd13 they should thaw 2 embabies on cd15 (2dpo) and transfer a day3 of age embabie at 3DPO/CD16? i know i will know what the plan is later on this week but i am consumed by trying to work it out…any information would be great! thanks ladies!! XX

Hi ladies. I jus found out that hubby and I will have to try IVF if we hope to have a biological child. Even to complicate the matter since both me and hubby are carriers of sickle cell trait, each embryos will need to be tested to ensure they don’t have the gnetic trait from me and my husband because then they would be brn with sicle cell disease. Not feeling optimistic about the whole situation, but we’ll start in January. Hoping to gain more information to make it through the process.

Andris15
    Participant

Brie; How are you doing? Hope the HCG Level is raising well? I wish you all the best this time. Cant wait to start my cycle by Friday. Talk to you later. Cheers

mellanyHC
    Participant

Hi girls! Due to condition of my health de ivf is my last chance to have a baby. It’s so hard for me to decide on this procedure. I have so many questions and thoughts. I read many positive reviews about Ukrainian clinics. I couldn’t even suggest that this country is a good place to do de ivf. I have some doubts about this country. But your reviews persuaded me to look more into this option. Also prices seem very reasonable. Thanks for information!

kellyks
    Participant

hello, thanks for starting such a discussion. I can understand the curiosity of the one who wants to go for the in vitro fertilization (ivf). I remember almost two years ago i suffered 6 miscarriages and my gynecologist said i am not fit to conceive. I was in such a point of life that a gynecologist of mine after few medical and fertility tests declared me infertile. This news was something which i never expected. I was totally heartbroken and felt devastated. It was my dear husband who showed all the support and stayed positivity during my hard times. He was the one who searched for a clinic in kiev named BIOTEXCOM. We went there and i feel happy that i considered them for my problem. The gynecologist i talked with told me everything about my inner health and fertility chances. She suggested me to go for the IVF technique for which i was fit. She made me everything so clear about IVF that today also i remember every single detail about it.
    She told me the IVF process of fertilization done by extracting eggs, retrieving sperms sample and then manually combining the egg and the sperm in a test-tube. Then they wait for embryos to form. When embryos are ready they transfer all the embryos to the uterus in a hope that one of them will get successfully attached. Ivf process is best for patients having ovulation disorder, uterine fibroids, ovarian failure, genetic disorder, unexplained infertility etc. There are a few side effects of this process as well i.e mild cramping, bloating, constipation, small blood clot and breast tenderness. However, the success rates for this are very high and couples going through the process are many. It is considered to be one of the reliable methods to experience motherhood and is cost effective. I am currently blessed with a baby body through this IVF process. I hope my reply helps you all.

Viewing 10 posts - 691 through 700 (of 700 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.