Missed period faq

This topic contains 28 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Tracy11 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

angemmm
    Participant

I am 16 days late today, I have a 33 day cycle normally but have not had a period since March 23rd. I last did a test on thursday last week and it was negative. I don’t feel pregnant or stressed so I have no idea why!

hopefully

I’m crampin but its kind of mild my periods 6 pays late.. I took a ot when I was 4 days late.. but it was negative.. but my breast are sore, my back kind hurts.. and I took the due date tests and it says if I am I’m like 5 weeks???

KrzyK1174

Hello! I got a question that I hope someone can help me with…I had my iuc removed Jan 20. I had what I believe to be my period 21-25 but nothing since. I have taken SEVERAL (around 7) tests. All but two I’m absolutely positive were negative (LOL). The other two…one didn’t complete and the other one I took today had a distinct negative line but there was an extremely, EXTREMELY faint ‘mark’, not a complete line, where the positive result line should be (make sense?). I’m not sure if I was seeing things, if it was just a shadow, or…Anyone have any ideas? When would be a good time to retake a test?

kristy2

MY PERIODS ARE 4 DAYS LATE I HAVNT BEEN STRESSED I EAT HEALTHY AN AM GETTING BFN WHYS CAN ANY GIVE ME SUM ADVISE

muddyboots

I think that it is advisable to wait until you are at least ten days late to do a test. There are so many things that can make you late. Especially wanting to be pregnant

kristy2

IM NOT TO WORRIED ABOUT FALLING PREGNANT WEN IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS I HAVE GOT A 4MONTH OLD AND DOCTOR DOSNT RECOMEND ME GO ON BIRTH CONTROLL FOR 6 MONTHS COZ MY BODY KEPS REJECTING IT…. BUT I HAVE TENDER BOOBS SUMTIMES I AM QUEZZY SUMTIMES… I HAVE PERIOD LIK CRAMPS FOR A WEEK AND YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE TOILET AN THERE WAS A THICK CREAMY WHIT DISCHARGE THERE WAS NO SMELL NO COLOUR EXCEPT WHITE I HAVNT TESTED IN 2 DAYS I KNOW I OVULaTED AROUND CYCLE DAY 26 AS I HAVE A 32 DAY CYCLE I NO THIS COZ I DONE A OPK AN IT WAS+

babynguyen2

Im late, about five days late. I have no signs of my period or pregnancy and I have gone as far as six days late and then got my period. What do you ladies think, this will be my second child. I was late in January, normal period in February, and im late again for March! any advice?

MRSBLY

I WANT TO KNOW HAVE ANY OF YOU WOMEN EVER GONE 7MONTHS WITHOUT A PERIOD AND WAS NOT PREGNANT AND THEN WHEN IT DID COME BACK ON IT WAS LIGHT FOR 5DAYS AND HAVEN’T BEEN ON BIRTH-CONTROL OR ANYTHING SINCE 2005….BUT THIS IS THE 2ND TIME IT HAS DONE THIS B4 IT WENT FOR 6MONTH THEN CAME BACK REGURAL BUT CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME SUM ADVICE I HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTORS AND THE ACT AS THO THEY HAVE NO ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS…AND WITH THIS HAPPENING HOW DO I KNOW IF IM OUVALATING….?????PLEASE SOMEBODY GIVE ME SUM ADVICE !!!!!

angemmm
    Participant

Hey Mrs Mobley, have they done all the tests for ovarian cysts and PCOS. My friend had PCOS and would go months without a period, the next thing she was 6 months pregnant and had no idea. I would demand that the doctor do every test available including scans. They have the resources to do it they just get told not to, to save money. Get back down there and kick up a fuss! Good luck

leine

i got my LMP august 31 till 4th of september.i was waiting for the next period but i got light bleeding pinkish color and it turns to brown.am i pregnant?

BrandyQ

Just curious on how long it takes to get a period after having a baby? I had a c-section and bleed on and off for around 3 weeks….since then nothing…….I had the baby two months ago. I am pumping breastmilk though so I dunno if that will affect it. But I have been dizzy, nauseous, having headaches, and staying tired again. I would think i was preggy but I had clips placed on my tubes during the c-section. Any advice?

mamam

brandy- i know brest feeding can affect your period from coming. when i had my son i didn’t have a period until after i quite pumping/brestfeeding. so it is possibly the brestfeeding.

RODY3BOYS

when should i get my period i am 7 weeks postpartum and no period yet.. my lochia stopped about three weeks ago.. i never breastfeed my baby

Seniorbaby

i was supposed to get AF on the 7th of this month.. the 7th has come and gone so idk whats up.. i get my period EVERY month on the same date.. the 7th.. i havent missed one period yet since january of 09 when i had my second son.. its been normal since then and even after i had him.. i took a test and it was a very faint line barely visible and i took another one like a day after and it was completely neg. can someone give me some kinda advice as to wat it could be???

3rdBabbaForMe
    Participant

Hey I was due AF on 5th of this month. It is now the 11th and i am 6 days late. My cycle is like clockwork EXACTLY 28 days. Being this late is so unusual i am sick in the mornings, feel dizzy, have a DEcreased appetite and am feeling butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I have taken 2 hpt’s both have come out negative. Could i still be pregnant?? Please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.