Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

kentsmommy

Elizabeth – Yay for ultrasounds!!!! Can’t wait to hear how it goes! BOOM – Do you have an u/s scheduled? My doc said that they would do one shortly after I got my BFP just to calm my mind since I had the m/c last time. Good luck!

mfarmer

Mommy- My AF is due on the 9th 🙂 Lets hope we get our BFP 😀 I am not gonna test until the 8 at the soonest… this is month #3 and I wasted 6 test for nothing.. so I am going to try and hold off until the day be 4 and see how I feel.

MommyRyan

i think im out for this month. BFN again today and im super duper edgy, like…….verrrrrry hormonal and i dont think id be this way if i was pg. af is due monday so an early test (used answer) should have picked up hormone by now wouldnt you think? and my bbs arent even that sore. and my legs are swollen (happens before i start and all through af)

im so severely down in the dumps right now that i just want to cry. ive never had a prob getting pg, and its been 3-4 months of actively ttc. i know i shouldnt complain because lots of people wait wayyyy longer than that, so i guess this is a very humbling experience but im still so sad. i really wanted my dec baby

mishaid1999

hello im new to the site

ashysmm1
    Participant

Very quiet here tonight

dchatterbox

I am so sorry Farmer! We were all routing for you! Good Luck next month!

MrsCook

Mileys/Monkeymamma–my sons 2nd birthday is Friday too!!! Happy Friday 13th!!! Hopefully it will mean good luck for a BFP!! Sticky Baby Dust to all!!!

AMK1984
    Participant

Ladies questioning negative tests – yes it is possible to get a negative, this is from testing too early. Everyone ovulates at different times so someone getting a positive on the day their period is missed just means they ovulated at the average time. My friend didnt get a positive until she was all most late for a 2nd period. She was also having full blown morning sickness she thought she had the flu, but it wasnt getting better so she took a test and it was negative so she battled through it for another 3 or 4 days and then took another test and it was finally positive. Baby dust to you all!

MommyRyan

angelic i am going out of my mind as well. i havent had a period since 1/17 and i have 27 day cycles. tomorrow will be 2 weeks since i had my ewcm that was tinted pink. i have taken test after test after test and even a blood test wednesday when i was in hosp for uti, ALLLLL BFN. i am going crazy. i have NO cramps . i am moody and bbs hurt. every time i see a bfn my heart hurts and i get upset. and everytime i see pg people including 5 of my friends who are pg, i get choked up. i am miserable. i just want to know what is happening. i cant take it anymore

mfarmer

soo I couldnt wait any longer we BD! I am still hoping AF comes this weeked! I really doubt that I got pregnant from last night I think I ovulated week or 2 ago… So I still need this week and next week to hurry up!!

kentsmommy

mfarmer – TEST, TEST, TEST!!! I can’t wait. Lol! What’s the worst that can happen? You get a BFN and have to wait another couple of days, right? On the flip side, if you get a BFP then you get to be excited a few days earlier! Just as long as you don’t think a BFN will discourage you. Okay, so let me remind you, elizabeth, and boom – you can’t leave this forum until I get a BFP too! Lol! I’m thinking about trying pre-seed this month. Hmmm. As if I can alter God’s master plan. Ha!

angel will say a prayer for your son. Blessed- I think it means implantation.

mfarmer

Mrscook- Used it 3 times so far!!! Hope it works!!! I find out in 10 days!! :):) twice I put it inside me like it says you can and I use it to the #3… then 1 time(this last time we BD) I went and got it and put some on his ‘man’ and then he put some on me.. Both ways were fine… the last time I did it that really gets the man involed more than the other way.. but I think it would help… It seems like I have been lacking the CM lately.. so I hope this pro-longs the little Jr’s life and helps the swim…. It comes out of the tub very fast.. so be careful.. Good luck to all of you who are going to BD soon!!! HAVE FUN :):):):)

Angelic32
    Participant

things arent looking to good for me today, plenty of cramping and I had a bit of spotting this evening…

JACKIER310

hello everyone.. =) anyone in here trying to conceive after getting their IUD taking out mine was the copper no hormone IUD i would like to know how long will it take me to get preggers!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.