Ovulation calendar

This topic contains 2,972 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by  worktessy111 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,681 through 1,695 (of 2,973 total)
  • Author

stephb17

is it possible to have a false positive? I took a test and it was possitve. Could anything affect that?

lizzy831

kent yes if AF don’t come on the 4th. Mfarmer yay! I hope it turns out to be positive, I am waiting here with you,lol everyday I may ask you if it’s time yet? Can’t wait till it’s your time to POAS

boomerette

well I called the dr and asked to get my appt bumped up earlier. The secretary was sooo nice about it. She bumped it up to Feb.8 it was supposed to be the 22nd but I am so paranoid because I havent heard the heartbeat yet. Once I hear that lovely noise I will feel so much better! I still have symptoms of being pregnant, sore and big boobs, pukers annoynmous, peeing all the time, super yellow pee…dark dark yellow, but I am so paranoid b/c of my m/c in August. I need to stop thinking negatively but I am just being human right? I hope my dr gets bored….but that never happens that he is bored. He is always flying by the seat of his pants!! He is an old pro and I really like him. Last time we couldnt hear the heartbeat I was just 10weeks and have a tipped uterus..apparently, so he did a check and tried to get the heart beat. WE didnt though…he said not to freak out if we dont find it b/c it is early and the tipped uterus. But I cant stop thinking about it. I dont even want to tell anyone we are prego yet utnil I hear the heartbeat!
    sorry for hte hour ramble. LOL

Angelic32
    Participant

Mommy, another 2 hours and i will have the bloods done and get the results tomorrow afternoon. Maybe im just going to have a late Af due to being stressed this month with all the goings on..moving house, baby breaking his leg and now hes been down with a horrible tummy bug..hes on day 4 of it. Nasty I tell you.

babybray

howdy ladies any BFPs lately? xx

kissbaby1

SO I CAN TAKE A TEST 2DAY BUT IM AFRAID OF A BFN…… SO I THINK IM GONNA JUST WAIT TO SEE IF AF VISIT’S 2MORROW BUT WISH ME LUCK AND LOT’S OF BABY DUST TO ALL TTC 😉

hismrs

does anyone know how many days past O do you have to be for a blood test?

So I dont think that I should write here because I am not sure if I am continuing in trying or not. My husband doesnt want one right now. After he told me he did. So I was really happy to bring another child into this world to grow up so closely to my daughter Gabriellah. So I find out on friday after I take the test if I am pregnant. We have unprotected baby making fun when I was ovulating and now he had the scares and is like I dont want to have one right now. After we talked. So there is nothing that I can do if I am. But time will tell. I dont know what to think now. I want a baby to grow up with my other baby so close to age. I dont know. I am confused. If I am .. I AM KEEPING IT! NOTHING IN THIS WORLD COULD MAKE ME DO SOMETHING SO CRUEL EVER!

duca86

o or just lady to try to lift her legs like candle than sperm needs to be in and not to come out 🙂 I was trying like that so we will see how its going to be :)))) cant wait to not get my period 🙂 but if i get it life still goes on :))))))))))))))

mrsroberts

hi ladies … my husband comes back from deployment Oct 10th so excited we had a baby boy April .. it took us a year to get pregnant we had a m/c of twins then 4 months later had our baby boy .. were going to try again before he leaves to Afganastan in a couple months … very hopeful .. good luck to everyone

oldmaid

I was wondering about ovulation after a m/c. I conceived last month, went to the Dr. on 2/10. I was 4 1/2 weeks, but on 2/11, I started bleeding and after a blood test, it was confirmed that I m/c. Would 2/11 be the first day of my next cycle, and would I use that date to base my next ovulation date?

TIsabella

Hi everyone! Good luck Hope & Silent Angel. This site is very helpfull, reading everyone’s comments. I was hestitate in posting comments, also. But, this is the 3rd month of trying, and still no luck.! I have no kids, and only 29 years old, I thought this was going to be easy!

lizzy831

steph I have never heard of a false positive. Congrats! 🙂

BarryLyons

crazymomma2010 – best of luck! Went into town to pick up test – don ‘t think I can wait any longer! here goes……..

mrscook- so this one is to be a girl right or have you gotten pregnant since?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,681 through 1,695 (of 2,973 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.